The Tudor Arms Hotel - a Doubletree by Hilton hotel in Ohio is conveniently located on Carnegie Avenue in the heart of Cleveland`s East Side Cultural District. Situated in historic University Circle, this hotel is adjacent to the Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals, as well as, Case Western Reserve University and over 20 artistic and cultural venues - all in a truly unique setting.
This hotel is situated in a historic landmark, the Tudor Arms building. This former luxury hotel has been fully renovated and updated to include the best in modern technology and amenities, while retaining the elegance and class of a bygone era.
- A well-equipped fitness center
- State-of-the-art media equipment and catering services
- Ballrooms and breakaway rooms for business and social events
- Breakfast buffet
- Business center and valet service
The guest rooms have a distinct European flair and are equipped with amenities to satisfy the business traveler or leisure guest.Room Amenities:
- Spacious work surface with an ergonomic chair
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
- Luxurious Sweet Dreams Bed Experience
- Microwave and mini refrigerator
- Flat screen LCD television with 75 channels and complimentary HBO
Parks, jogging and biking paths, and tennis courts are nearby. There are also eclectic neighborhoods with festivals and shopping within a short distance. Plus, all the cultural institutions of University Circle, including Severance Hall, The Cleveland Museum of Art, The Natural History Museum, and the Cleveland Botanical Gardens, are within easy reach.
The courteous staff at the Doubletree by Hilton looks forward to making your stay with them exceptional.
Additional Fees To Be Paid at Check-In
Self Parking: $16.00 + tax
Valet Parking: $19.00 + tax