BUSINESS OR PLEASURE
The Millennium Hotel Cincinnati restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar is on hand for drinks. The hotel serves cooked-to-order breakfasts each morning in the restaurant. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility and a business center offers small meeting rooms and audiovisual equipment. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Cincinnati property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference rooms. Wedding services and concierge services are available. Guest parking is limited, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis. Additional property amenities include a gift shops, newsstand, laundry facilities, and express check-in. The property has appointed areas for smoking.
WHY STAY HERE?
- 24-Hour Business Center
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Pet Friendly
- Handicap Accessible Rooms
- Rent-A-Car Services in Lobby
There are 422 air-conditioned guestrooms at the lovely Millennium Hotel Cincinnati featuring coffee/tea makers and bathrooms with free toiletries and hair dryers. Wired high-speed Internet access is available for a small charge. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer multi-line phones with voice mail and televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Also included are irons and ironing boards and clock radios. Guests may request extra towels or bedding and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is available daily.
SUCCULENT STEAK OR LITE BITES
Downtown Cincinnati restaurants don`t get much crisper than this. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are all served up with confidence in the hotel`s restaurant, Bistro on Elm Restaurant and Bar. From dainty meals to liquor, a fine alternative of food and drink selections is on hand throughout the day. Bistro on Elm Restaurant and Bar is a convenient cafe and bar with a relaxed feeling. Intense colors and au courant furnishings bring the restaurant to life, developing an animated environment in which to take pleasure in the American cuisine that is available. Freshly-prepared steaks, seafood and pasta are cooked to completeness. Light bites and drinks are also available. The Bistro on Elm Bar and Lounge, set into the restaurant, serves snacks and healthy meals, as well as aperitifs, spirits and beers.
THINGS TO SEE AND DO:
- Hauck House Museum - Italianate home of a once-prominent Cincinnatian is a fine example of how a well-to-do family lived during the late 1800s.
- Madison Bowl - Late Night Bowling
- Pendleton Art Center - Art Gallery for Local Artists
- Indian Hill - A Wonderful Neighborhood
- Contemporary Arts Center - Reputed for its thought-provoking and innovative paintings, photography and other arts, this center, founded in 1939, is in a new six-story building that is a work of art itself, with fascinating features both inside and out.