Instant "Members Only" Coupon Codes Emailed NOW When You Sign Up for FREE Membership!
You are already an existing user.
Do you want to opt back in?
Please check your email inbox for a confirmation message.
Just click the link to complete your subscription and receive your coupon codes.
Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum
This Red Roof Inn Greenboro Coliseum is conveniently located off of I-40 near a variety of restaurants. Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum is located in Greensboro, close to Four Seasons Town Centre, White Oak Amphitheatre, and Greensboro Coliseum. Nearby points of interest also include University of North Carolina at Greensboro and Wet n Wild Emerald Pointe Water Park.
Newly Renovated Guestrooms
108 air-conditioned guestrooms at Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum feature safes and blackout drapes/curtains. Rooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guestrooms offer phones with voice mail, as well as free local calls (restrictions may apply). Televisions have premium cable channels. Rooms also include clock radios.
Why Stay Here?
- FREE Wi-Fi
- FREE Expanded Cable
- FREE Parking
- FREE Communications Package (see details below)
- One Pet Stays FREE
- Kids 17 and Under Stay FREE
Guest Services and Amenities
Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum features express check-out, coffee/tea in the lobby, and self parking. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a safe deposit box at the front desk. This is a smoke-free property.
The first settlement in Greensboro was created in 1740 and the area was the site of the Battle of Guilford Courthouse during the Civil War in 1741. Officially established in 1807, Greensboro is now a buzzing metropolis and home to over 250,000 residents. Visitors can enjoy the city`s rich history at the many museums, peruse art galleries, or dine in one of 500 local restaurants.
More To See and Do
- Old Salem
- Four Seasons Town Centre
- War Memorial Auditorium
- Emerald Point Water Park
- Hanes Mall
Notifications and Fees
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian`s room, using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Communications package includes free Wi-Fi in all rooms, free local calls, free long distance calls in the continental U.S. and free fax service (up to 10 pages).
- Pet Policy: One well-behaved family pet is permitted, at no additional charge. Pet must be declared during guest registration and kept on a leash when outside guest room. In consideration of all guests, pets must never be left unattended in the guestroom. When you walk your pet on property, please be considerate and clean up after your pet.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Safe fee: USD 1.50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum Deals & Specials
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible facilities
- Business Services
- Complimentary Coffee
- Free Fax Service
- Free Local Calls
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Handicap Parking/ADA Accessible Parking
- Handicap Services
- Kids Stay Free (Based on Age)
- Pet-Friendly (*/Free)
- Restaurant (nearby)
- Retail Stores (nearby)
- Safe deposit box (+)
- Shopping (nearby)
- Snack Bar
- Wake-Up Service
- Wireless Internet Access
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply.