Only steps away from Central Park, Columbia University, with only a short subway ride to Times Square. A creative design, historic and authentic neighborhood charm, plus comfort and second nature service. The Spice of Life!
Why Stay Here
- Situated Near Central Park, Columbia University, and Some of New York`s Most Famous Jazz Bars
- Vibrant and Friendly Neighborhood, Great to explore day and night
- Vintage and Fashionable Shopping
- Directly Outside the No. 1 Subway Station, Times Square 15 minutes average
- Free Wi-Fi in the Lobby and Lounge
- On-site dining and lounge
- On-site Starbucks
- Excellent Business Services
- Kids 12 and under stay Free with Parents
As you step into the colorful lobby you are immediately transported to a Moroccan retreat, with trickling fountain, ceramic painted tiling and authentic Moroccan lamps plus bright ottomans and tables set the scene for your memories to be made. When you`re ready to explore The ``Big Apple`` all you have to do is step outside and explore. The No. 1 Subway Line is at your service to whisk you away to even more of NYC`s countless attractions, stores, restaurants, and nightlife.
Bold colors, rich fabrics and chic designs combine to create a splended Moroccan oasis. Upscale amenities are featured in every guestroom and include flat-screen televisions, plush European bed linens, and CD clock radios. The Marrakech also pampers its guests with 24 hour concierge, daily maid service, and a laundry valet service.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
- The Kazbar Lounge - On-site Lounge open nightly, offering a Moroccan-themed lounge serving signature cocktails, imported beers and champagne. A state of the art entertainment system delivers international music, cinematic features and exciting sporting events nightly. While enjoying a cocktail you can order food from The Sookk Thai Asian Restaurant and they will deliver it right to the lounge.
- The Sookk Thai Asian Restaurant - On-site restaurant serving lunch and dinner. Featuring authentic gourmet Thai cuisine. Meaning `happiness` in Thai, Sookk lives up to its name with tasteful dishes and contemporary design elements that create a unique dining experience.
- Starbucks Coffee - Located street level, adjacent to the main entrance of the Marrakech Hotel. Enjoy fresh, coffee, tea, baked pastries and unique beverages.
This is a walk up hotel. There are no elevators.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Machine
- Business Center
- Business Services (+)
- Coffee Shop (+)
- Concierge Desk
- Fireplace in Lobby
- Free Morning Paper (*/Free)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual Staff
- Non-Smoking Property
- On-Site Check In
- Parking (nearby) (+)
- Porter / Bellhop
- Public Internet Access (+)
- Restaurant (+)
- Room Service
- Safe Deposit at Front Desk
- Shopping (nearby) (+)
- Wireless Internet Access
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply