Located Upper West Side, Central Park location and steps away from Times Square! Overlooking prime West Side attractions such as the American Museum of Natural History and the Rose Center for Earth and Space, the Excelsior offers style and convenience in the middle of it all! From the hotel, you can stroll to the Lincoln Center and the Beacon Theatre. Central Park and the East Side are only moments away; as well as the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Guggenheim, the Whitney and the opulent boutiques of Madison Avenue. Columbia University and the Cathedral of St. John the Divine are moments away, and direct subways and buses are also available. Times Square and Broadway are only moments by Subway, Bus or taxi.
Why Stay Here
- Spacious Luxury Guestrooms
- Steps Away to Central Park and Museum Mile
- Expansive Health Club
- Expert Concierge Services
- On-Site Library and Guest Lounge
The Excelsior Hotel is the perfect destination for both business and leisure travelers in the Upper West Side. Business travelers will appreciate the hotel-wide broadband Wi-Fi Internet access, remote printing, photo-copying and cell phone rentals. The hotel`s business center also has computers available for your use at a nominal fee. Other on-site amenities include:
- Expert Concierge: Arrange Broadway tickets, dinner reservations, sightseeing and much more through the hotel`s concierge from 9AM to 6PM daily.
- Health Club: The health club offers all in-house guests the use of extensive workout equipment from 7AM to 11PM daily.
- Breakfast Facilities: The breakfast facilities at the Excelsior are open Monday through Saturday from 7AM to 11AM daily.
Each of the Excelsior`s 199 guest rooms and suites are luxuriously appointed with everything that will make your next New York vacation as comfortable and relaxing as possible. Amenities Include:
- Beautiful French Decor
- American Museum of Natural History and/or North City Central Park Views
- Telephone with Voice Mail
- Television with Satellite Programming and Pay-Per-View
- Wireless Internet Access
- Hairdryer and Complimentary Bath Amenities
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Desk/Work Area
- In-Room Safe
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Calle Ocho: The Latin Fusion Restaurant that is all the rave in New York City. New York Times call it the ``New Thing to get the attention Latin Food Deserves`` - Surounded by a modernly - furnished backdrop, with a bright color scheme highlight tradition of the South American culture, paired with a delectable menu of Spanish cuisine, you will find an all-new love you never thought you had.
For the Family
Children 11 and under stay FREE with parents at the Excelsior Hotel!
Entertainment Room: The entertainment room features a library and state-of-the-art television with surround sound.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Attraction Tickets Available (nearby) (+)
- Business Center
- Business Services (+)
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms
- Dinner Served in Restaurant (+)
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Elevator / Lift
- Express Check-Out
- Fine Dining (+)
- Fitness Facility
- Free Morning Paper (*/Free)
- Handicap Services
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service (+)
- Meeting/board rooms (+)
- Restaurant (+)
- Shoe Shine
- Wake-Up Service
- Wheelchair Access Elevator
- Wireless Internet
- Wireless Internet Access
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply