The Bentley Hotel is located on 62nd and York Avenue, near the East River, which separates Queens from the island of Manhattan. The Bentley Hotel is just five blocks from Central Park and seven blocks from the 5th Avenue shops.
Why Stay Here
- Roof Top Restaurant and Bar
- On-Site Fitness Center
- Perfect Location in Manhattan`s Upper East Side
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Business travelers will appreciate the close proximity of the Jacob Javitz Convention Center, which is only two and a half miles from the hotel. Located in the Upper East Side one of Manhattan`s most prestigious neighborhoods the Bentley Hotel is convenient to numerous wonderful shopping and dining venues which are sure to give its guests a real New York feel.
The Bentley Hotel offers a selection of fine services and amenities, including 24-hour front desk services, business center and services, concierge desk, on-site parking facilities (fee applies), valet laundry and dry cleaning and complimentary newspapers. The Bentley also offers a well-equipped on-site fitness center for those Guests who would like to keep up with their workout schedules.
The Bentley Hotel, situated in Manhattan`s Midtown, offers a relaxed atmosphere, within easy walking distance to major attractions, including Central Park, and public transportation to all of New York`s hot spots, including Times Square and the Broadway Theater District.
The Bentley Hotel is home to 197 spacious and graciously appointed guest rooms. Most guest rooms overlook the Upper East Side of Manhattan with river and skyline views. Each guest room features 32 inch LCD flat screen televisions with cable channels and pay-per-view movies. Other in-room amenities include:
- Two-Line Telephones with Voice Mail and Data Ports
- Desk with Ample Writing Space
- Iron and Ironing Board
- In-Room Safe
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
During your stay at the Bentley Hotel in New York City, also check out the Rooftop Restaurant and Bar. Located on the 21st floor, the Rooftop Restaurant and Bar offers 360 degree views of New York City, Italian American cuisine a la carte for dinner. There are also plenty of dining option within walking distance of the hotel itself.
- Visit Central Park, Only Five Blocks from the Bentley
- Shop Until You Drop on 5th Avenue, Only Seven Blocks Away
- Expand Your Horizons at the American Museum of Natural History or the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Visit Some of New York City`s MAJOR Hot Spots, Including Times Square, Rockefeller Center and the Broadway Theater District
- 24 Hour Security
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Rooms
- City View
- Cocktail Lounge with Light Fare
- Concierge Desk
- Elevator / Lift
- Fine Dining (+)
- Handicap Services
- High Speed Internet Access (+)
- Ironing board
- Lounge/Bar (+)
- Parking (Fee) (+)
- Restaurant (+)
- Wedding Services
- Wheelchair Access Elevator
- Wireless Internet Access (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply