Situated in the Flatiron District, this boutique hotel is close to Madison Square Park, Empire State Building, and Macy`s.
Why Stay Here
- Passes to New York Sports Club
- Rooftop Terrace
- Private Parking
- Executive Floor
- Multilingual Staff
Hotel Giraffe presents cultured settings that commemorate the architecture of the Art Modern period, which has singularized this colorful Manhattan Eastside neighborhood since the 1920s and `30s. While a guest at Hotel Giraffe, you are encouraged to partake in the free breakfast buffet every morning, as well as their Monday - Saturday wine and cheese reception from 5:00pm-8:00pm, in the warmth of the posh Grand Lobby. Complimentary wireless high speed Internet access is also convenient in the Grand Lobby, as well as throughout the hotel including all sleeping rooms and event space. A collection of newspapers and DVD`s is accessible for the guests at no extra charge. Guests may also appreciate daily passes to the close-at-hand New York Sports Club, which hallmarks a full range of cardio and strength-training equipment, aerobic cycling, body-sculpting classes and sauna. Your concierge can help in obtaining tickets to New York`s most celebrated Broadway shows and sporting events.
Rooms open on to balconies. The 72 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hotel Giraffe contain minibars and safes and have wireless Internet access. Rooms are equipped with flat-panel televisions providing cable channels, DVD players, and pay movies. All accommodations supply free newspapers and direct-dial phones. Further amenities include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. In addition, conveniences available on request include in-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding. Each of the au courant guest rooms at the Giraffe are embellished with black and white photographs and leather headboards are notable. Patrons can listen to music with the iPod docking station while perusing the internet with free Wi-Fi. This is a no-smoking facility.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Dining options at this romantic hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. A free European-style breakfast is available. Bread and Tulips is a 70-seat, Italian-inspired restaurant, located inside the hotel. Owner Riccardo Dardha and executive chef Benjamin Lambert offer a state-of-the-art menu that blends the flavors and culinary awareness of Dardha`s Italian heritage, ingredients sourced provincially in New York State, and Lambert`s expressive cooking style. In addition to Lambert`s menu of artistic, Italian-inspired dishes, Bread and Tulips presents a value-orientated, far-reaching wine list with all of the bottles offered on the menu priced under one hundred dollars, and a cool cocktail program.
Entertainment & Activities
- Niagara Falls Day Trip - Discover the beauty and awesome power of Niagara Falls on a day trip from New York.
- New York CityPass - Get the New York CityPASS, the best deal in the Big Apple. Your New York CityPASS saves you time and money as you skip long ticket queues for entry to six of New York`s premier attractions.
- Viator VIP Access - Experience New York City like an insider on this action-packed VIP tour, which combines NYC`s newest sites with its most iconic attractions.
- Big Apple Helicopter Tour - See New York`s famous landmarks from the air on an exhilarating 15-minute helicopter tour.
- New York in One Day Sightseeing Tour - New York`s most comprehensive 5.5-hour guided tour combines a bus tour with short walks and a boat cruise to see the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, and Empire State Building.
Area attractions include Union Square and exquisite dining, shopping and more.
- Concierge Desk
- Continental Breakfast
- Dry Cleaning Service (+)
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ironing board
- Multilingual Staff
- Room Service (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply