Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a nightclub. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Long Island City? This hotel has facilities measuring 495 square feet (46 square meters), including meeting rooms.
Know Before You Go
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply