HOT HOTEL AMENITIES:
- Flat-Screen TV with On-Demand Channels
- FREE Wi-Fi
MUNDANE TO EXTRAORDINARY
Recreational amenities combine a spa tub, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room and the property`s full-service health spa has massage and treatment rooms. This hotel includes small meeting rooms and limo/town car service. FREE wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The Annex at the Chelsea has over 3,000 square feet of event space containing conference/meeting rooms and a glorious crystal ballroom. A lounge is open for drinks. Wedding services and concierge services are available upon request. Additionally, this property includes an arcade/game room, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. This is a smoke-free property.
WHY STAY HERE?
- Crystal Ballroom
- Fitness Facility
- Steam Room
- Wedding Services
EFFICIENT AND USER-FRIENDLY
The Annex at the Chelsea contains 133 air-conditioned guestrooms offering views of the city or pool and feature windows that open and blackout drapes. Economical rooms carry TV`s with On-Demand service and iPod docking stations at the bedside. Bathrooms at the Annex at The Chelsea stay real to the nostalgic feeling with authentic tiling and classic fittings and come with a shower/tub combo, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Most rooms have balconies overlooking the saltwater pool. Outlined as the hotel`s communal extension, adjoining rooms and suites at The Annex offer group-friendly framework. Beds come with premium bedding. Guestrooms also offer desks and irons with ironing boards and clock radios. Housekeeping is available on a daily basis.
WINE AND DINE
Christened for the hotel`s first owners, The Annex at the Chelsea`s trademark restaurant serves diner-influenced food in a entertaining, contemporary ambience that also contains a secluded cocktail lounge and coffee shop. Teplitzky`s presents a spirited and lively setting that alters with the time of day: a sun-soaked breakfast canteen in the morning, which metamorphoses into a whirling lunch scene by midday. Request hot challah stuffed French toast at the counter, take pleasure in a club sandwich in the dining room, or hang out in the hide-away lounge for cocktails and snacks. The Chelsea`s acclaimed restaurants are the central point of the hotel`s social scene.
THINGS TO SEE AND DO:
- A1 Tours LLC - The one-stop-shop for historic tour/attractions in the Atlantic City area.
- Atlantic City Aquarium - The Atlantic City Aquarium offers something for kids of all ages. View over eighteen aquarium tanks including the 25,000 gallon tank featuring a variety of sea creatures.
- Atlantic City Art Center - A 2500 square-foot gallery over the ocean showcasing unique artworks in all media.
- Atlantic City Cruises, Inc. - Hop aboard the flagship vessel Cruisn 1 for daily sightseeing adventures, including dolphin watching, cocktail cruises, private parties and corporate outings.
- Atlantic City Miniature Golf - Atlantic City`s premier miniature golf course featuring lush landscapes, realistic contours and breathtaking views.
- Bicycle / Scooter Rental (+)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility (+)
- Massage Services (+)
- Non-Smoking Property
- Restaurant (+)
- Room Service
- Spa Services (+)
- Town Car Services (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply