Atlantic City is situated on Absecon Island along the coast of the Atlantic Ocean in Atlantic County. The town is a popular destination due to its beaches, casino gambling and boardwalk.
Why Stay Here
- Game Room
- Convention Center
A 24-Hour front desk with concierge services is a convenient service you may use, and they will help you with any needs, including tour assistance and currency exchange. A porter/bellhop will assist you and your luggage to your room where you can choose to make use of room service. There is a safe-deposit box at the front desk if you decide to check in any of your valuables or important documents.
For your business needs, there is a business center and audio-visual equipment on hand and also offering multiple large conference rooms and small meeting rooms as well as exhibit space. Take advantage of the event catering, ATM/banking, and wedding services that can be secured here too. Guests can choose from the hotel\\\\\\\'s 16 restaurants and lounges, including a gourmet burger bar and a seasonal beachfront Tex-Mex cantina. To add to the fun and excitement of gaming, Bally\\\\\\\'s offers several themed casinos including the Wild, Wild West Casino, beer pong, mechanical bull and slot parlors and an arcade/game room.
The street names from the popular Monopoly board game received their names from streets in Atlantic City. A classic casino boasting a Boardwalk location and a full roster of amenities and entertainment, Bally`s is a renowned Atlantic City option for a leisure getaway or business trip. Enjoy the ultimate entertainment experience at Bally`s Atlantic City, New Jersey`s largest 3.5-Star Hotel. Bally`s Atlantic City is located at Boardwalk and Park Place and approximately 12 miles from Atlantic City International Airport. Philadelphia International Airport is approximately 65 miles away. Bally`s is located a few short blocks from the Atlantic City Convention Center and steps away from The Walk, a 100-store outlet center.
Bally`s contains 1,760 well-appointed rooms and suites located in four towers. For your comfort, there is air-conditioning and climate control. Extra bedding and black-out drapes will aid you in getting a good night`s rest. Crib/infant beds are available upon request. Cable TV is supplied with pay movies; there is a video game console, and wireless internet access (for a small charge). You may use the direct-dial phone which also has voice mail available. Bathrooms contain complimentary toiletries, a shower/tub combo, hair dryers and extra towels. There is a refrigerator to store your drinks and snacks in, and a coffee/tea maker is supplied. An in-room safe keeps your valuables protected. Electronic/magnetic keys help you get in and out quickly. Daily housekeeping will keep your room clean, and if you`d like a wake-up call, just ask! Smoking is permitted in these rooms.
A security guard is on hand and can assist you in showing you where you may park and where the parking garage is located. Secured parking and valet parking is offered at this hotel.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Guests can choose from the hotel`s 13 restaurants and lounges, including a gourmet burger bar and a seasonal beachfront Tex-Mex cantina. Arturo`s - New Yorkstyle Italian restaurant with sweeping views of Atlantic City, the Boardwalk, and the ocean will keep you coming back for more and the decor is as appealing as what comes out of the kitchen. Virginia City Buffet has bountiful buffets in a Western-style theme.
There is a wide array of American, Italian, and Asian foods with a premium dessert bar. 6ix: A Bistro prepares epicurean sandwiches and burgers, homemade ice cream, premium coffee and breakfast around the clock. Pickles - New York style delicatessen features overstuffed sandwiches, salads, snacks, and desserts. The Reserve is a steak and seafood gourmet dining establishment in an exquisite setting. Guests will also enjoy the Blue Martini and Sammy Hagar`s Beach Bar.
Pools & Spas
The spa, one of the largest and most elaborate in Atlantic City, features a sky-lit indoor pool, cardio and weight rooms, saunas, a steam room, racquetball and basketball courts, and seven spa tubs. Families with children are invited to enjoy a second pool located in the hotel`s Claridge Tower that features an adjacent game room. Body treatments run the gamut from wraps to peels, and massage offerings include Swedish, deep tissue, and aromatherapy.
- Steel Pier Amusement Park - In New York, there`s Coney Island. In Florida, there`s Disney World, and in New Jersey, there`s the Steel Pier - once again! There are many rides for kids as well as adults at the Steel Pier in Atlantic City. A great family fun attraction!
- Legends In Concert - A celebrity-impersonator tribute show.
- The Walk Outlets - features exciting new restaurants, clubs and 100 brand outlet stores including Nike Factory Store, Perry Ellis, Banana Republic and The Gap.
- AC Boardwalk at Night – Hot, Hot, Hot! The Boardwalk really lights up at night. Nothing is more exciting than seeing the lights against the midnight blue sky. A stroll down the Boardwalk at night in Atlantic City is just what the doctor ordered for the two of you!
- Ripley`s Believe it Or Not - See bizarre odd amazing oddities up close and with your very own eyes. A very unusual museum that is sure to please the entire family. You really have to see the exhibits to believe them!
- The Convention Center - Your best seat at the Jersey Shore! The convention Center contains 500,000 square feet of space and it occupies a site of 31 acres and was erected at a cost of $268 million. Top name acts performing all the time at the Convention Center.
- Borgata Comedy Club - Laugh out loud funny, the comedians at the Borgata Comedy Club come from all over. There is a good mix of very well-known performers and some new bright, up and coming comedians.
You will be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Deposit: USD $100.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD $22.80 per accommodation, per night
The hotel resort fee includes:
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out:
- Breakfast fee: between USD $5.00 and USD $30.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD $5-20.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD $5-20.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD $25.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD $25.00 per stay
Facilities fee: USD $20.00 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness Center
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply