Make yourself at home in one of the 438 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day on the slopes, you can relax in one of the 3 spa tubs. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's 4 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 4 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Stateline? This resort has 16000 square feet (1486 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and free valet parking is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 53.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Breakage deposit: USD 300-700 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 19.99 per accommodation, per night
The hotel resort fee includes:
- Internet access
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply