Circus Circus Reno is located in the heart of the beautiful downtown Reno and is within walking distance to the National Bowling Stadium, Artwalk, University of Nevada, Reno and historic downtown area and only five miles to Reno Airport.
Escape to the uncompromising comfort provided by 1,572 rooms and suites at Circus Circus Reno Hotel and Casino. Each room offers Cable TV with pay movies, AM/FM radio, Hairdryer, phone with voicemail, high-speed internet access, iron and ironing board, writing desk, air conditioning, coffee maker with a complimentary bag of coffee per day. Also, Circus Circus offers an 8AM check in time for the Standard and Deluxe Rooms.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Circus Circus Reno has a variety of dining options that would truly satisfy your hunger!
- Smoking` Geckos BBQ- Savor the flavors at this family fun eatery. Once you taste the Ultimate BBQ Platter, you will definitely come back for more.
- The Country Yard Buffett- Features a large array of food choices that will satisfy your tummy`s need. Serves Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Restaurant is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- The Steakhouse at Circus- Experience fine dining at an affordable price. The featured item is a one pound, slow cooked juicy prime rib with a side of baked russet potatoes and fresh vegetables.
- Kokopellis Sushi- Indulge in freshly made sushi staples whether you choose a-la-carte or all you can eat.
- Main Street Deli and Ice Cream- This is the perfect place if you are looking for a quick bite to eat. The deli is open 24 hours a day.
- American Cafe- This eatery is great for a quick tasty treat. Only open for breakfast and lunch.
- Dos Geckos- This restaurant serves traditional Mexican cousines with a delecious twist.
Entertainment & Activities
Circus Circus Reno offers a 65,000 Square Foot casino, huge midway with FREE Circus Acts and arcade, live entertainment and comfortable rooms in the heart of downtown Reno.
Circus Circus Reno exhibits the most extravagant entertainment featuring circus shows, live music, and carnival games.
- Imperial Acrobats of China- Be astounded by the 7 pixie acrobats while they perform stunning bicycle tricks, foot juggling, unicycle and Diabolo acts at its highest quality.
- JR Johns- John and his 23 rescued dogs perform mine blowing acrobatics, comedy, and mind-boggling magic.
- Bounce- A husband and wife duo that is energized with exceptional gymnastic ability while combining world-class juggling. They will make you believe that gravity is defied!
- Cabaret- Chill out and listen to great live music with state-of-the-art sound system. There is an array of music such as R and B, Dance, Classic Rock, and Country. It is Totally Free!
- Midway- Great fun and excitement for adults and kids. The Midway features 28 carnival and 48 redemption games. Win prizes from stuff animals, Razor to humongous stuff basketballs. There is also 3 arcade areas featuring over 60 arcade games. There is so much to do that you will not know where to begin!
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply