Westgate Las Vegas Resort and Casino (formerly The LVH) is located East of The Strip, situated next to the Convention Center and is easily accessible to the Strip from the monorail just outside the front door
Why Stay Here
- Recent $100 million redesign.
- Elvis performed 837 consecutive sold out shows here.
- Located adjacent to the Las Vegas Convention Center.Monorail onsite for easy access to the rest of the excitement on the Las Vegas Strip.
Perfectly positioned for immediate access to the Las Vegas convention center and one block from the world famous Las Veas Strip this legendary Resort offers an extraordinary range of amenities designed to dazzle visitors.
A stay at this world-class Las Vegas hotel casino entails a unique blend of excitement with incredible restaurants and nightlife, endless Las Vegas entertainment and a lively casino that is home to the world\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s largest Race & Sports Book.
This upscale resort also provides easy access to the Strip via the las vegas monorail. With a monorail station right out front of the resort you can find yourself at multiple stops along the Las Vegas Strip within minutes.
Sophisticated accomodations with breathtaking panoramic views of the infamous Las Vegas Strip.
The brand new Signature Rooms boasts magnificent ambience and uncompromising quality. Each room features iimported marble floors, Cameo carpet, sateen linens with stylish duvets and Simmons beautryrest recharge signature mattresses. Modern touches are provided with Flat-Screen TVs, single cup Keurig Coffee Makers, new mini-refrigerators, high-speed Internet access and rich, heavy red leather pullout sofas in king bed rooms.
With excellent Room Service menus, guests don`t have to leave the comfort of your room to enjoy delicious, expertly prepared food. Room Service is available from 6 AM to 2 AM daily.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
- Benihana - The world-famous Benihana at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino showcases exhibition-style Japanese cuisine demonstrated by masterful chefs on hibachi tables
- Edge Steakhouse - Set against a backdrop of rich mahogany and nostalgic images of old Las Vegas, Serves fine steaks and exquisite dishes in an intimate, relaxing atmosphere.
- Sids Cafe - The menu items at Sid`s Cafe are diverse and delectable, ranging from appetizers and salads to burgers, sandwiches, main plates and desserts.
- Silk Road - Ideally located in the heart of Benihana Village, Silk Road Noodle Bar offers Asian specialties prepared by expert chefs before your very eyes in an open exhibition kitchen.
- Rikki Tikki Sushi - Enjoy fresh, authentic Japanese sushi whhich is located amid a peaceful setting that features lush gardens and the tranquil sounds of water cascading in the Koi pond.
- The Buffet at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino features all of your favorite buffet selections, as well as flavors from around the world ranging from Chinese cuisine to seafood specialties.
- Fortuna - Open 24 hours a day, Fortuna offers a coffee and wine experience that features Starbucks coffee, boutique wines and international bottled waters.
- Superbook Deli - Ideally located in the heart of the world\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s largest Race & Sports Book, the Superbook Deli serves giant, freshly prepared New York deli-style sandwiches.
- The international Bar - located just off the steps from the main lobby. The International Bar offers your favorite cocktails and beers, as well as games at the bar, comfortable seating and large screens to view your favorite sports. Take a seat and experience the worldly flair of the brand new International Bar.
- Plaza Bar - Upscale and sophisticated, the Plaza Bar, which is located at the entrance to TJ\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Steakhouse, boasts the perfect setting for a pre- or post-dinner cocktail.
- Cool by The Pool - The third-floor pool deck is home to Cool by the Pool Happy Hour, where two-for-one drinks are served, as well as BBQ, $2 shrimp cocktail and $3 ceviche. Seasonal.
- Tempo Lounge - A high-energy lounge is the ultimate gathering place. This pulsing Las Vegas lounge features a splendid mix of 70s, 80s, 90s, contemporary top 40 hits, sexy bevtainers, and perfect cocktails.
For the Family
- Dirk Arthur Magic - With a thrilling array of spectacular illusions featuring majestic cats, master magician Dirk Arthur presents Dirk Arthur Wild Magic! Performing in the International Westgate Theater, this fast-paced show interweaves comedy with breathtaking big cat magic, beautiful dancers and large-scale effects
- Purple Reign Prince tribute show -Award-winning Prince tribute show, Purple Reign, featuring Jason Tenner as Prince, returns you to the era and blistering performances that made \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The Artist\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" an international superstar.
Meetings & Conventions
The Westgate Las Vegas Resort is ideally located next to the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Center should you be attending a conference, convention, trade show or expo.
Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino also offers some of the best Las Vegas convention facilities for your events. From the Paradise Event Center, which offers 70,000 square feet of expansive space, to the Ballroom & Pavilion, which seats up to 10,000 attendees, our Las Vegas conference centers and facilities are located nearly all on one level.
Pools & Spas
Spa: Rejuvenate your mind and body at the Spa at Westgate Las Vegas Resort and Casino (formerly The LVH). This relaxing retreat offers an escape from the hustle and bustle of Vegas with an assortment of treatments to revive and soothe you body from Swedish massages, to body skin treatments, to cleansing facials. The Spa at LVH houses indoor steam rooms, saunas, and fitness equipment. Tone your body in the state of the art fitness center (additional charges do apply) featuring top of the line equipment and personal yoga and Pilate`s classes.
Pool: After an exciting day of gaming and entertainment, relax in one of the best pools in Las Vegas. The amazing heated pool features a phenomenal view of the Vegas skyline and a grand 25-seat Jacuzzi. Lounge around in one of the many poolside cabanas with a cool cocktail in your hand or enjoy a game of tennis at one of the six available tennis courts.
The Las Vegas Country Club (LVCC) lies adjacent to Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino! A pristine 18-hole golf course with bentgrass greens, the LVCC offers beautiful views of the Las Vegas cityscape and provides a truly unique visual experience to accompany the finely manicured course. The Westgate\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s long-standing relationship with the LVCC allows our guests an exclusive opportunity to play on this world-class, private Las Vegas golf course. Play on the same course as professional golfers, as the LVCC once hosted the PGA\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Las Vegas Invitational and the LPGA\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Takefuji Classic. Remember the scene from the movie Casino, where the airplane lands on the fairway? That was all filmed on location at the LVCC. Plan your golf adventure today!
- 24-Hour Casino
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Machine
- Beauty Shop/Salon (+)
- Business Center (+)
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms (+)
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Service (+)
- Elevator / Lift
- Express Check-Out
- Fitness Facility (+)
- Full Breakfast (+)
- Game Room (+)
- Gift Shop on Property
- Guest Activity Desk
- Ice Machine
- Interior Corridors
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Kids Stay Free (Based on Age)
- Massage Therapist (+)
- Multilingual Staff
- Outdoor Pool
- Pool Area Bar
- Retail Stores
- Safe Deposit at Front Desk
- Secured Parking
- Security Guard
- Spa Services
- Tennis Courts
- Valet Parking
- Wake-Up Service
- Wireless Internet Access
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply