Located center of The Strip, just across from the Mirage and adjacent to the Sands Expo and Convention Center. Connected to The Palazzo Resort, guests are welcome to enjoy the amenities of both properties. The McCarran International Airport is located approximately four miles away.
Why Stay Here
- Largest 5-Star Resort in Vegas
- Grand Canal with gondola rides
- All-suite resort with rooms twice the size of a normal Vegas hotel
- Over 20 award-winning restaurants
- Canyon Ranch Spa Club featuring massages and rejuvenating body treatments
- 5-Acre pool deck and Tao Beach Day Club
Guests are warmly welcomed by a service-focused staff and enjoy first-class amenities such as a vast selection of celebrity chef restaurants, including six James Beard Award winners, an exciting casino, beautiful 5-acre pool deck, critically acclaimed live shows, incredible shopping and an award-winning full-service spa. The Venetian is an all-suite hotel.
The Venetian is an all-suite luxury oasis with rooms twice the size of typical Las Vegas hotels. This magnificent hotel is home to 4,027 exclusive suites. This lavish 36-story Venetian hotel tower exudes chic decor and upscale amenities. Every guest suite features a sunken living room and spacious Italian marble bathroom, plush bedding and multiple flat screen TVs, creating the perfect, luxurious sanctuary from excitement of the city below.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
- TAO Restaurant: Asian inspired bistro Ralph Scamardella`s specializes in Hong Kong Chinese, Japanese and Thai cuisines.
- Hong Kong Cafe: The new restaurant, conveniently located off The Palazzo casino floor, will merge time-honored service with a dynamic fusion of Asian cuisine with Western fare in a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Hong Kong Cafe will bring a new Asian concept to the Las Vegas Strip, reminiscent of the vibrant caf scene that has caught hold in Hong Kong - the Pearl of the Orient.
- Emeril Lagasse`s Delmonico Steakhouse: New Orleans-style cuisine, owned and operated by celebrity chef Emeril Lagasse.
- Joachim Splichal`s Pinot Brasserie: French cuisine paired with an award-winning wine list. With fresh seafood, hearty steaks and French desserts, including a note worthy chocolate souffle.
- Mario Batali`s B and B Ristorante: Exceptional Italian food and a casual elegance. Specialties such as Beef Cheek Ravioli with Black Truffles or Whole Grilled Branzino with Summer Squash and Salsa Verde.
- TAO Nightclub - A forty foot outside terrace with spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip, state of the art lights and even go-go dancers. Offering private sky boxes and European Bottle Service.
- TAO Lounge - A chic gathering spot ideal for conversation and cocktails. With the lavish ambiance of an infinity pool complete with a life size Buddha floating in an infinity pool amongst Japanese koi and water falls.
Pools & Spas
- Pool - Imagine yourself lounging in The Venetian`s 5-acre pool deck. The Venetian sets you in an beautifully landscaped oasis offering 2 standard pools. Relax in your custom lounge chair where water level rises to perfection just above your chair. Rejuvenate in the hot tub or hide away in your private cabanas.
- TAO Beach - offers a day club experience with an enchanting Balinese-inspired setting. Enjoy this tropical paradise with a live DJ spinning the latest trends in music!
- Spa - Canyon Ranch Spa Club - Enjoy a massage or a rejuvenating body treatment, beautify yourself or just kick back in this serene, smoke-free retreat. Everything you want and need! Including the only hair and nail salon in The Venetian is right here.
Entertainment & Activities
The Venetian is renowned for their top notch nightlife and entertainment don`t miss out on all the excitement offered during your stay!
- Human Nature - Australia`s top-selling pop vocal group and a Las Vegas favorite, have reimagined the sounds of Motown to bring a show that`s as unexpected as it is amazing. The critically acclaimed quartet puts a modern twist on classic Motown hits. Performing in the Sands Showroom at The Venetian.
- Frank the Man - Frank The Man. The Music. is the quintessential salute to the greatest singer of the 20th century, Frank Sinatra.
- Madame Tussauds - Featuring lifelike wax creations of your favorite celebrities.
- The Grand Canal Shoppes - World class dining and shopping surrounded in an atmosphere of elegance. With over 80 international boutiques.
- Gondola Rides - Enjoy a Gondola Ride while being serenaded by talented performers.
- The Venetian casino - Offering table games, a semi-private high-limit salon, slot and video poker machines, and a luxury race and sports lounge. Blending classic opulence, state-of-the-art games, and pulsing energy into a unique gaming experience. Be sure to try pocket casino a mobile gaming device and during sports games have betting in the palm of your hand.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply