The Palazzo Hotel Resort and Casino at Venetian is situated on the most prestige corner of the Las Vegas Strip. Connected to the Venetian via the Palazzo Shoppes guests can enjoy additional high-class amenities. Downtown is 3 miles away and McCarran Airport is within 4 miles.
Why Stay Here
- AAA Five Diamond Award Winner Since 2009
- Luxurious All-Suite Accomodations
- Spacious Multi Level Spa
- 50 International High End Boutiques
- Variety of High-End and Casual Dining Options
Find yourself in the middle of the action with Las Vegas entertainment, exclusive shopping and decadent dining. A palatial All-Suite Resort and Casino in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip
Visitors feel like European royalty as they walk throughthis opulent property and luxuriate in their lavish suite accommodations. Together with its adjacent sister property, The Venetian, it is world`s largest Five Diamond and LEED-certified ``green`` resort, offering all of the convenience and luxury that goes along with this status.
The ultimate all-in-one destination
Guests are warmly welcomed by a service focused staff and enjoy first-class amenities such as a vast selection of celebrity chef restaurants, including six James Beard Award winners, an exciting casino, beautiful 5-acre pool deck, critically acclaimed live shows, incredible shopping and an award-winning full-service spa.
An ``upgraded`` VIP feeling comes standard with every booking
The Palazzo is an all-suite hotel boasting the larges standard suite on The Vegas Strip. Every guest suite features a sunken living room and spacious Italian marble bathroom, plush bedding and multiple flat-screen TVs, creating the perfect, luxurious sanctuary from the excitement of the city below.
Find yourself in the lap of luxury with each spacious suite at The Palazzo. These over-sized suites boast 720 sq ft of luxury living with modern European decor and sunken living rooms. Enjoy marble accented bathroom and comfortable Egyptian bed linens. At the Palazzo plush bathrobes and slippers are included with your stay and turndown service upon request. For your convenience remote-control Roman shades and curtains offer unique ``touch control`` technology. If you stay on the concierge level your stay also includes full access to the concierge lounge with continental breakfast daily, free Wi-Fi, newspaper and hors d`oeuvres.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
- CUT Steakhouse- Treat your pallet to an diverse menu by renowned celebrity chefs and James Beard Award winner Wolfgang Puck.
- Hong Kong Cafe: The new restaurant, conveniently located off The Palazzo casino floor, will merge time-honored service with a dynamic fusion of Asian cuisine with Western fare in a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Hong Kong Cafe will bring a new Asian concept to the Las Vegas Strip, reminiscent of the vibrant caf scene that has caught hold in Hong Kong - the Pearl of the Orient.
- Table 10 - Enjoy the innovative culinary flair of Emeril Lagasse at Table 10.
- SUSHISAMBA - A unique combination of Brazilian, Peruvian and Japanese inspired culinary.
- Grand Lux Cafe - The creators of The Cheesecake Factory have toured the world to bring you a blend of culinary experience from Asian-inspired Miso Glazed Salmon to New Orleans Beignets for dessert there is something for everyone!
- Fusion Mixology Bar - Where the upbeat Latin music matches the cocktail allow yourself to indulge in specialties drinks from Mexico, Trinidad, Brazil and Peru.
- Double Helix Wine Bar and Boutique - A must for the wine connoisseurs seeking a unique experience!
- Laguna Champagne Bar - Start the night off right with a Champagne toast in the middle of the Palazzo action.
- LAVO lounge, dining and nightclub - From the creators of TAO Nightclub, overlooking the Las Vegas Strip, LAVO has quickly become a hot spot for celebrity events. Dine at LAVO and include meditterrean wonders and small plates to share.
Pools & Spas
- Palazzo Main Pool - The Palazzo`s Pool Deck overlooks the Strip. Stylish and luxurious the pool amenities include lounging pools, complimentary frozen grapes, evian misting and chilled towels upon request.
- Azure - Dayclub featuring live DJs as you relax in a daybed or party in your exclusive cabana. Indulge with a menu by legendary Chef Wolflgang Puck or a massage, even bottle service from $150 make this the spot, hotter than the Las Vegas sun.
- Spa - Rejuvenate at the 134,000 square foot Canyon Ranch Spa Club which allows you to indulge with a number of massage options we suggest trying Aquavana, an oasis of hot and cold water therapy experiences. From a fitness class to a facial treat your body to the ultimate spa experience sure to leave a lasting impression.
Entertainment & Activities
- On site Palazzo Casino - The one thing you don`t have to gamble on is The Palazzo being the place to game with popular games, almost 1,400 slot machines, over 120 table games such as Blackjack and Three Card Poker.
- Lagasse`s Stadium - Catch the big game on one of more than 100 HD televisions including a nine foot by sixteen foot main television while enjoying Emeril Lagasse’s signature cuisine. Enjoy billiards luxury boxes, plush stadium style seating, here at Las Vegas` premier sports bars!
- The Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian and Palazzo - Featuring more than 60 international boutiques including Barneys New York, Tory Burch, Michael Kors, Chlo, and Bauman Rare Books.
- 24-Hour Casino
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Machine (+)
- Beauty Shop/Salon (+)
- Business Center (+)
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Desk
- Elevator / Lift
- Fine Dining
- Fitness Facility
- Gift Shop on Property (+)
- Guest Activity Desk
- Ice Machine
- Interior Corridors
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Kids Stay Free (Based on Age)
- Massage Therapist (+)
- Medical Services
- Mountain View
- Multilingual Staff
- Multiple Swimming Pools
- Outdoor Pool
- Pool Area Bar
- Retail Stores (+)
- Safe Deposit at Front Desk
- Secured Parking
- Security Guard
- Shopping (+)
- Spa Services (+)
- Valet Parking (+)
- Vending Machines
- Wake-Up Service
- Wedding Services (+)
- Wireless Internet Access (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply