Location is everything in Vegas and that makes The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas the perfect place to be. Being in the heart of the Vegas Strip you have easy access to City Center and Monte Carlo Hotel and Casino via the monorail, Or step out your front door and the lights and actions of the Strip is all there waiting for you.
Why Stay Here
- Modern, stylish Resort located directly on Las Vegas Boulevard
- Newest hotspot in Las Vegas
- Rooms with walk out terraces
- Upscale Dining and electic nightlife
- Pet-friendly so bring your fido!
At 52-stories, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is as unique in design as in its approach to service. The 3,041 thoughtfully appointed residential-style rooms offer views that command attention, details that deserve a second look, and large living spaces, most with private terraces that overlook every inch of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip and beyond. The casino boasts 100,000 square-feet of advanced and exhilarating gaming technologies. The restaurant collection, compromised of world-renowned chefs never before seen in Vegas, is a culinary adventure all its own. Additionally, three distinct pool environments cater to your every mood: relaxed, a bit racy, or just plain old thirsty. Top it all off with an afternoon at our desert-inspired Sahra Spa and Hammam, and it`s just another day at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas has made it`s debut to the famed Las Vegas Strip! Situated in the Heart of The Las Vegas Strip between Bellagio and City Center, you are surrounded by all the Vegas excitement!
The new 2,995-room resort is housed in two 50-story towers, featuring a view like no other. All Terraces studios and suites have your own private walk out terrace! Each space has an intimate feel of a private urban residence, yet is infused with unique contemporary details. The elaborate over-sized bathrooms feature soaking tubs, rain showers and marble floors in most suites. Uncompromisable technology with each room housing sophisticated entertainment systems, plasma-screen televisions, high-speed wireless Internet access, and state-of-the-art control panels. City Room
Room Sleeps up to 4 People
BookIt.com Special Rate
Inviting and elegant, the City Room a spacious studio with a large, luxurious bathroom featuring an exhilarating shower and exquisite marble floors.
The City Room is 460 square feet of urban inspired luxury studio.
Room Amenities Include:
Two queen size beds
Luxurious bathroom with shower and marble floors
High-speed wireless Internet access (+)
Flat Screen Television
Iron and Ironing Board
Please Note: This room type does not offer a terrace and is non-smoking
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Dining: Come join the celebration with the collaboration of Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas` restaurant lineup. Chose from 13 dining pleasures:
- Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar and Grill - American comfort foods, chops and fillets, sushi and sashimi.
- Race and Sports Book powered by CG Technology - located to the Casino floor and is more than double the size of the original. The new book features state of the art LED video walls for both sports and race, dozens of hi-definition television screens, the latest in mobile wagering technology and a combination of lounge style seating areas, traditional betting stations and VIP areas where guests can view their own 90-inch high-definition television. Open 24 Hours.
- China Poblana- A chinese-mexican fusion by Jose Andres.
- Comme Ca - A french brasserie by David Myers.
- D.O.C.G. - Chef Scott Conant`s wine bar named after a category of Italian wine called Denominazione di Origine Controllata e Garantita or the highest level of Italian wine origin. D.O.C.G. features pizza, pasta, an espresso bar, pastries, artisanal cheese and chocolate, in addition to a large selection of Italian wines.
- Estiatorio Milos - This Las Vegas Greek restaurant promises to bring an authentic taste of Greece to The Strip.
- Jaleo - A Jose Andres eatery featuring Spanish Tapas.
- STK - A renowned steakhouse by Todd Mark Miller.
- Scarpetta - A modern Italian restaurant by award-winning chef Scott Conant.
- Va Bene Caffe - This Las Vegas Italian coffee bar has an ``It`s all good`` attitude reflected in its name with a variety of freshly prepared items, including salads, gelato, paninis and other light fare. And of course, coffee - carefully prepared by master baristas.
- Eggslut - Eggsluts chef-driven, gourmet food concept was hatched in Los Angeles in 2011 by Chef Alvin Cailan. Inspired by a true love for eggs, Cailans menu is a balance of comfort and innovation with unique twists on breakfast sandwich favorites. At The Cosmopolitan, Eggslut will continue to celebrate food that appeals to all food lovers all while utilizing its key, namesake ingredient the egg.
- The Henry - Old-school revamped classics. Las Vegas Strip cuisine that is a reinterpretation of tried-and-true dishes and drinks.
- Wicked Spoon - An original mix of top quality, familiar staples in addition to creative and seasonal dishes.
- Clique Bar and Lounge - A new avant-garde lounge concept, located in the heart of The Cosmopolitans casino floor. This ultra hip and swanky cocktail lounge will add another dimension to the resorts dynamic bar collection. CliQue will serve as an escape from the outside world, offering artisanal cocktails and housemade mixers. The imaginative concept will feature timeless musical stylings and a relaxing environment. Mixology from the minds of the most innovative bartenders will take center stage as CliQue reinvents the lounge experience with tableside mixology and seasonal cocktails featuring fresh juices and garnishes. Guests looking to stimulate their palates will enjoy a variety of savory bites and sharable plates including high-end street tacos, an array of sliders and salads, and other mouthwatering dishes from award-winning chef Brian Massie. Open daily from 3pm - 3am.
- Rose. Rabbit. Lie. at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is a modern supper club serving reinvented American classics alongside live music and entertaining performances. Inspired by social clubs of the past, Rose. Rabbit. Lie. is a place where familiar dishes take surprising twists and turns, cocktails are mixed with subtle flair, and spontaneous, live entertainment adds to an already extraordinary evening. Here, guests will never have the same experience twice.
Meetings & Conventions
Ideal for large conventions to small gatherings this 150,000 square foot meeting space can be personalized to accommodate any organization`s needs. With the understanding time is money there are strategically placed elevators and escalators to allow for a quick transition.
Pools & Spas
Pools: You`re sure to find a pool to match your mood with three distinct pool options. Swim with a view from the rooftop beach club pool or opt for a more sensual swim and poolside pampering. Explore all three pool destinations:
Boulevard Pool - Overlooking the Vegas Strip, this multilevel space offers unobstructed sight lines in all directions and creates the feeling of being in a lively open air theater with the pool stage at its center.
Bamboo Pool - Designed for pampering, discrete havens provide varying degrees of seclusion with a private canyon-like feel. Currently closed. Will tentatively re-open mid-April
Experience an array of treatments at the dessert inspired Sahara Spa and Hammam such as Arabian beauty rituals and Turkish hammam baths, on top of anything from facials to manicures. This 50,000-square-foot facility incorporates the spa, salon and two large fitness areas with state-of-the-art equipment.
Entertainment & Activities
- Marquee Dayclub Pool - Provides a vibrant adult beach club experience. By day it exudes a lounge-like feel, while at night it transforms into an extension of the nightclub.
- The Chandelier - The Chandelier houses three unique bar experiences: high-energy hot spot, sophisticated cocktail haven and inviting lounge.
- Rose.Rabbit.Lie. - The newest addition to The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. A rebirth of the social club, Rose.Rabbit.Lie. is a modern twist on clubs of the night
- Vesper Bar - The space infuses a taste of the past into a contemporary design with a 1950`s glimmer offering cocktails mixed with style and class.
- Bond - Featuring dynamic LED art, live performance and upbeat house music, Bond is a rhythmic and vibrant performance space and bar.
- The Chelsea - The NEW 40,000-Sqaure-Foot performance venue, opening December 29, 2013, will host music industry`s TOP recording artists. Already scheduled to appear is Bruno Mars, December 29 and 31; February 15 and 16; May 23 and 24; and August 22 and 23, 2014.
- Shopping - 36,000-square-feet of retail space featuring: AllSaints Spitalfields is a British acclaimed for its vintage-inspired, sharp-edge designed apparel. Beckley features women`s ready to wear, evening wear, lounge wear, accessories and shoes from top designers as well as emerging industry talent. Stitched lets clients create personalized garments and also sells ready-to-wear brands such as George Esquivel, Jacks and Jokers, Rag and Bone, Cr8tive Recreation and Louis Stewart, as well as jeweler to the stars, Jason of Beverly Hills. Other shopping experiences include CRSVR Sneaker Boutique for casual yet fashionable footwear; DNA2050, a one stop shop for the ultimate denim fit, style, and trend; Molly Brown`s Swimwear for cutting edge designer swimwear; RetroSpecs and Co. for stylish, quality eyewear; and Skins 6-2 Cosmetics` fragrances and distinctive skin and hair care products.
Engaging Art Work - The Cosmopolitan has built an art program that goes beyond the usual generic paintings and sculptures that blend into the background. Highlights of this experience include original wallscapes by four major artists: Shepard Fairey, Retna, Kenny Scharf and Shinique Smith.
- 24-Hour Casino
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Barber Shop
- Beauty Shop/Salon
- Business Center
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms
- Currency Exchange
- Elevator / Lift
- Express Check-Out
- Fitness Facility
- Gift Shop on Property
- Handicap Services
- Heated Pool
- Ice Machine
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Kids Stay Free (Based on Age)
- Multilingual Staff
- Multiple Swimming Pools
- Night Club
- Outdoor Pool
- Pet-Friendly (+)
- Pool Area Bar
- Security Guard
- Spa Services
- Steam Room
- Tennis Courts
- VIP Rooms
- Valet Parking
- Vending Machines
- Wake-Up Service
- Wireless Internet Access (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply