Located at the north end of Las Vegas Boulevard, directly on the Strip and near the monorail. Just minutes from the Fremont Street Experience, one mile from the Convention Center and less than five miles from the airport. Stratosphere Tower, standing at 1,149 feet, is the tallest free-standing structure in Nevada.
Why Stay Here
- Top of the World Dining Experience with spectactular 360 views of the Vegas Valley.
- Sky jump, the 848 ft free fall thrill ride in Las Vegas from the 108th floor of the tower.
- Heart-pounding thrill rides high atop of the Stratosphere tower.
This top selling Vegas resort provides a host of entertainment options including fabulous dining, exciting gaming and death defying thrill rides.
Choose from a variety of headline acts. Be thrilled with the hottest new casino games. Lose yourself in a day of pampering. Or just relax, Vegas style. It`s all part of the experience at the Stratosphere Las Vegas Hotel and Casino. Conveniently located near the Strip Trolley and monorail, this Las Vegas Strip hotel casino puts you close to all the action.
Live the life of a high roller - without breaking the bank - at the Stratosphere Las Vegas Hotel and Casino. Take your pick from 2,427 generously sized Las Vegas Strip hotel rooms and 133 suites, many with spectacular views. The newly remodeled Stratosphere Select rooms, ranging from 350-365 square feet, comes with resort bedding, flat screen TV, MP3 alarm clocks, in-room safes, modern fixtures, and more.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Dining: Savor every moment at the Stratosphere Las Vegas Hotel and Casino. A full complement of dining options awaits you.
Nightlife and Entertainment
- Top of the World - Located more than 800 feet above Las Vegas, this fine dining restaurant features culinary delights served in an elegant atmosphere with unparalleled views of the city as the restaurant revolves 360 degrees every 80 minutes. Lunch daily from 11am - 4pm and dinner nightly from 4pm - 11pm.
- McCall`s Hearland Grill - Experience the thrill of the grill! Stratosphere has teken the best of the Midwest and added a touch of the coast. Open Daily from 11am - 11pm.
- Fellini`s Ristorante - For an intimate ambiance and authentic Italian cuisine, there`s no place like Fellini`s ristorante Italiano. Open Sun. - Thurs. 5pm - 11pm and Friday - Sat. 5pm - 12am.
- Plate Buffet - Try plate after plate of global cuisine, including Pan-Asian, Southwestern, American comfort foods, regional European flavors, the carving station, a deli display, omelets made to order and freshly baked pastries. Open Mon. - Thurs. 7am - 2pm, Friday 7am - 4pm, Champagne Brunch Saturday and Sunday 7am - 4pm and Dinner is nightly from 4pm - 10pm.
- Roxy`s Diner - Take a trip back in time at Roxy`s, where a singing wait staff and all-American food add up to a rocking and rolling good time. This Las Vegas diner with a twist serves a wide selection of mouthwatering burgers, sandwiches and shakes. Open 24 hours.
- Level 108 Sandwich Carvery - Choose from our meat selections, oven-roasted in-house and carved to order, piled high on a bakery-fresh Kaiser roll. Then, customize your sandwich, by selecting from the Carvery`s outrageous selection of ``build-your-own`` condiments, featuring traditional favorites and unexpected additions.
- Level 8 Pool Bar (Seasonal) - Savor the Southwest as you cool off at the Level 8 Pool bar. Treat yourself to Baja style dining, including wraps, salads and featured drink specials poolside.
- Level 107 Lounge - Serving up an extensive appetizer, dessert, and cocktail menu in a Las vegas hotel lounge atmosphere. Open 4pm daily.
- Frankie Moreno - This upbeat, swinging evening spotlights Las Vegas favorite, singer songwriter and showman, Frankie Moreno and his 10-piece band. Original hits and classic covers add up to a timeless vegas live entertainment experience. Wed. - Sat. 8pm.
- PIN UP - featuring Claire Sinclair - PLAYBOY`s previous Playmate of the Year and Bettie Page Clothing model - in a high-energy, original show that brings to life the classic pin up calendar girl with a sultry, modern twist.
- C Bar - The circular bar in the heart of Stratosphere`s Las Vegas casino keeps the action flowing with drink specials, music videos, and video poker at the bar. DJ entertainment Tues. - Sat. 6pm - 10pm.
- Images Lounge - Sit back, relax and get to know someone while taking in the game on one of the HD televisions. The lounge is open nightly on the casino level. Live entertainment is Thurs. - Sun., 10pm - 3am.
- Race and Sportsbook Bar - you don`t have to choose between drinking at a bar and watching sprots when you can do both.
- Level 107 Lounge - Featuring live music Wed. - Sun. starting at 6pm, and daily Happy Hour from 4pm to 7pm with half price appetizers and 2-for-1 martinis.
Pools & Spas
- Pool - Make a splash at the expansive resort swimming pool and recreation deck, located on the 8th floor of these wonderful Las Vegas accommodations on the famous Las Vegas Strip. This recreation area features a 67,000- square-foot deck, hot tub, poolside cafe and bar.
- Radius Day Club - Opening in May 2015, this adult only pool and wet lounge will set a new trend in day clubs. Locatred on the 25th floor of the Stratosphere.
Entertainment & Activities
- Sky Jump Las Vegas - The Stratosphere`s newest thrill ride is the highest controlled freefall in the world! Passengers fall from 855 feet in the air at speeds up to 40 mph!
- Big Shot - Shoots passengers straight up 160 ft. at 45 mph (over 4 Gs) until they are 1,081 feet above the Strip.
- X-Scream - A giant teeter-totter that propels you 27 feet over the edge of the Tower, 866 feet above the ground.
- Insanity, the Ride - A massive mechanical arm extends 64 feet over the edge of the Tower and spins you at a force of 3 Gs for a truly mind-bending experience
- Observation Deck - The 1,149 foot tall Stratosphere Tower creates perfect. expansive, viewing of the city from indoor or outdoor.
- Tower Shops - Complete Las Vegas hotel shopping experience just steps from the casino.
- Casino - Great games, great odds, and great promotions. That`s a winning combination at the Stratosphere`s 80,000 square-foot casino, with a friendly staff that`s ready to help you have fun. With more than 50 of the hottest table games, including Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, and Crapless Craps; over 1,200 slot and video poker games; a Poker Room open 24/7, with daily, no-limit tournaments; and a thrilling Race and Sports Book.
- 24-Hour Casino
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- BBQ Area
- Banquet Facility (+)
- Beauty Shop/Salon (+)
- Breakfast Room (+)
- Business Center (+)
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms (+)
- Currency Exchange
- Elevator / Lift
- Fitness Facility (+)
- Gift Shop on Property (+)
- Ice Machine
- Interior Corridors
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Kids Stay Free (Based on Age)
- Massage Therapist (+)
- Mountain View
- Multilingual Staff
- Multiple Swimming Pools
- Outdoor Pool
- Pool Area Bar
- Public Internet Access (+)
- Restaurant (+)
- Retail Stores (+)
- Safe Deposit at Front Desk
- Security Guard
- Shopping (+)
- Spa Services (+)
- Valet Parking
- Vending Machines (+)
- Wake-Up Service
- Wedding Services (+)
- Wireless Internet (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply