Instant "Members Only" Coupon Codes Emailed NOW When You Sign Up for FREE Membership!
You are already an existing user.
Do you want to opt back in?
Please check your email inbox for a confirmation message.
Just click the link to complete your subscription and receive your coupon codes.
Located near the south end of the strip, the award-winning Monte Carlo is across from the MGM Grand and next door to New York New York. Monte Carlo is connected via tram to the multi-billion dollar CityCenter project! Monte Carlo offers you all of the luxury you would expect and value you simply cannot ignore. Its ideal location offers immediate access to all of the action, excitement and entertainment of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip.
An escape located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, Monte Carlo offers AAA four diamond accommodations while delivering unmatched value, an experience that can only be described as ``Unpretentiously Luxurious.``
ROOMS: The Monte Carlo Resort and Casino boasts 2,992 guest rooms and suites. Deluxe rooms have clean, classic design with pillow-top mattresses, soft sheets, and elegant bathrooms complete with a rainfall shower-head. Higher floors offer more space and marble bathrooms. Formal suites with amenities like a wet bar, complete music and video system and Jacuzzi tub are available, but the real gems are in HOTEL32 where a stay includes complimentary limo, a concierge lounge, and dedicated service by a personal suite assistant. Internet access and Wi-Fi Hotspots are included in the Monte Carlo resort fee.
POOLS and SPA: One of the city`s largest pool/water complexes offers a lazy river, wave tank, lagoon pool, and spa tub, all open seasonally. The Monte Carlo`s four pools are open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., with food service from The Pub. Need a little alone time? Recently renovated, the Spa at Monte Carlo provides an array of services to help you feel rejuvenated and refreshed. Hydrate your skin with the signature facials and unwind with a stress releasing massages.
DINING: Monte Carlo offers a variety of dining, from casual to fine and all different types of cuisines.
- When it`s time to get down to some serious dining, look no further than Andre`s—the most honored and awarded restaurant in Las Vegas—located right here at the Monte Carlo. The menu offers classic French creations, all personally overseen by Chef Andre himself.
- Diablo`s serves up great Mexican food with an American influence such as addicting chips and guacamole, incredible skirt steak nachos and spiced grilled shrimp.
- BRAND Steakhouse offers a refined, modern, and stylish atmosphere you’ll appreciate as you dig into your exquisitely prepared Porterhouse Steak prepared the way you like it.
- Whimsical Asian fare at its finest, Dragon Noodle Co. offers traditional Chinese food, sushi, and a dining experience you`re sure to remember.
- d.vino Italian Food & Wine bar offers an authentic Italian dining experience. To be sure you select the exact wine you want, d.vino boasts 18 different rare wines with their state-of-the-art wine system, offering 1 oz, 2 oz, or 5 oz pours.
- Whether a quick bite or decadent sit-down meal, The Buffet lets you do your own thing—morning, noon and night. Featuring made-to-order cuisine from all corners of the globe, you can choose whatever you like from our fresh, expansive salad bar, pasta bar, grill stations or carving stations serving succulent prime rib—making it the perfect choice when there`s dissension in your group over where to eat.
NIGHTLIFE and ENTERTAINMENT:
- Jabbawockeez presents MUS.I.C., an audiovisual story of inspiration brought to life through the harmonization of sound and movement with acclaimed dance crew. Dressed in expressionless white masks and white gloves, these one-of-a-kind dancers guide your attention to visualize the music through their intricate moves, leaving audiences in awe.
- The Pub - Casual yet stylishly contemporary, The Pub is your go-to spot at the Monte Carlo for great food, beer, sports and an all-around good time. Pull up a seat at the extensive bar, backed by a mesmerizing array of large kegs, and choose from more than 90 beers on tap.
OTHER THINGS to SEE and DO at MONTE CARLO:
- Shopping - The Street of Dreams. It`s Monte Carlo`s shopping utopia, a place where you can find everything you need from stylish Juicy Couture outfits to designer sunglasses you can wear by the pool. Don’t forget get great gifts and souvenirs for all the loved ones you came here to get away from.
- Casino - Are you drawn to the quiet allure of the poker room or the cheering mob at the craps table? Does your heart race when you see a roulette wheel or a Double Diamond slot machine? With a casino scene that’s exciting and varied, you’ll always find the action you`re looking for at Monte Carlo. Table games are the heart and soul of classic casino action, but Monte Carlo is also a slot machine heaven. Choose from traditional slots to the latest video poker machines.
- Salon - Whether you have an important business meeting or simply want to look amazing for a night out on the town, the expert stylists in our salon will transform you into your best self. Will looking like a million bucks increase your odds of winning a million bucks? It definitely couldn’t hurt.
- Fitness Center - The state-of-the-art Fitness Center is the perfect way to work off last night`s frozen margaritas from Diablo`s Cantina. With a wide array of strength machines, free weights, treadmills, elliptical machines and more, there are countless ways to work up a sweat.