The Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino is a true destination unto itself. This resort offers up some of the best dining, entertainment, relaxation, and shopping options in Las Vegas.
ROOMS: Luxury is abound in the Mandalay Bay`s 3,211 guest rooms where a perfect night's sleep is only a pillow away. Guest rooms have been remodeled to offer casual elegance and comfort with the Lofty pillow topped beds, triple high-thread count sheets, warm textiles in pleasing tones and 42`` plasma TVs. Accommodations like this create the perfect environment for effortless relaxation or sweet dreams.
POOL and SPA: Enjoy the hot Las Vegas sun at the 11-acre sand-and-surf beach, with a magnificent wave pool and sand imported directly from the Caribbean. It`s tropical surroundings feature the Lazy River, a variety of pools, jacuzzi's, and a jogging track surrounding the pool facility for recreation and relaxation. Adults 21 and over can enjoy MOOREA (subject to cover fee). This "toptional" pool welcomes European Style bathing in a private, yet happening, oasis.
Mandalay Bay`s Summer Pool Schedule:
NOW OPEN FOR THE SEASON!
- The Beach, Lazy River and west Lagoon will reopen (Weather permitting)
- Operational hours will be daily from 9:00am-6:00pm
- East and South Lagoon will open based on overall occupancy
- Moorea will open on weekends and high demand weekdays
- Operational hours will be from 11:00am-7:00pm
Adverse weather conditions, specials events, or low occupancy may alter facility times and pool availability. Please note the above dates and times are subject to change.
The 30,000 square foot, world-class Spa Mandalay has been created to ensure that every detail provides you with an unparalleled experience. They combine the best techniques and products with skilled professionals to usher you into a level of relaxation and vitality beyond your imagination! The spa also features a 3, 000 square foot fitness center to tone and strengthen your body.
DINING: Mandalay Bay offers a wide variety of one-of-a-kind restaurants, from fine dining to late night options with reviews that speak for themselves.
- Fleur by Hubert Keller- Tapas Style Cuisine - The Fleur experience allows you to choose the options that suit you best where you can also share with your friends!
- Aureole - Aureole features a menu of seasonal dishes including artisan dry-aged beef and fresh seafood that reflect Chef Palmer`s signature progressive American cuisine. Also witness the famous Wine Angels as they repel and cascade down the wine tower.
- RM Seafood - RM Seafood is a ``State of the Art Seafood Sustainable Seafood`` restaurant that offers two dining options.
NIGHTLIFE and ENTERTAINMENT : The nightlife at Mandalay Bay is legendary, from a night of dancing high atop the Strip at Foundation Room or the miXX iPod battles in eyeCandy Lounge!
Michael Jackson by Cirque DeSolei premiums at Mandalay Bay in 2013! Tickets go on Sale December 2012, you won't want to miss out on this legendary performance!
EyeCandy - Located in the center of Mandalay Bay’s casino floor, EyeCandy sound lounge & bar features unrivaled technology that will redefine the Las Vegas nightlife experience.
OTHER THINGS to SEE and DO at MANDALAY BAY:
- Shark Reef Aquarium - Here you will come face-to-face with some of the earth`s most fascinating creatures in North America`s only predator-based aquarium and exhibit. See sharks of all kinds, along with sawfish, giant rays, endangered green sea turtles, piranha, moon jellies and the rare golden crocodiles.
- Mandalay Bay Beach - Located on 11 acres, Mandalay Bay Beach provides the ultimate in aquatic relaxation. This world-famous playground offers a wave pool, lazy river, three swimming pools, jogging track and 2,700 tons of real sand.
- Mandalay Place - For some, shopping isn`t an activity, it's a destination. The Shoppes at Mandalay Place, located between Mandalay Bay and Luxor, provides both with its shoppes, eateries and unique experiences. There`s something for everyone and much more than you expect at The Shoppes at Mandalay Place.
- House of Blues - The kind of live music entertainment that`s moved millions - that's what you can expect to feel at Mandalay Bay's House of Blues Music Hall. House of Blues at Mandalay Bay announces its 2 year engagement with a series of intimate performance by the legendary CARLOS SANTANA! This will kick off on May 2, with a series of shows throughout May and June. It will then resume in September and carryon through 2013.
- The Michael Jackson Show - Launches May 2013!
- China Grill - Legendary Asian-inspired Cuisine
- Red Square - Perestroika-inspired Russian and Internationally Influenced Favorites.
- Trattoria Del Lupo - Wolfgang Puck`s First Italian Restaurant.
- Strip Steak - Chef Michael Mina serves up some of the best quality and cuts of steak around.
- In the center of all this elegance and excitement you will also find a 135,000 square foot casino designed in a tropical setting of flowing water, luxuriant foliage, and striking architecture. Test your skills at a mixture of your favorite casino games like Blackjack and Poker or try your luck at the slots. Lounge in the world famous Mandalay Bay Sports Book and watch major sporting events and horse racing on a Giant HD screen with 17 big screen televisions and over 100 individual race seats with individual monitors.
Also take a look at THEhotel at Mandalay Bay
! The ALL-SUITE Experience where you can still enjoy everything Mandalay Bay has to offer!
- Coffee Maker
- High Speed Internet
- In room Mini Bar
- In room Safe
- In-room hot tub
- Ironing Board
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Phone with Voicemail
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply