Located next door to its flagship property Wynn Las Vegas, Encore opened it doors in December 2008 to bring another round of Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star, first class pampering services to all of its guests! Conveniently only five miles from McCarran Airport (LAS).
Why Stay Here
- Top 100 Hotels in the World by Conde Nast Traveler
- Super luxurious all-suite accommodations
- Gourmet dining, shopping, entertainment, and spa
- XS nightclub home to world-renown DJ`S
Guests of Encore will enjoy all of the amenities and indulgences of Wynn Las Vegas plus an array of additional accomodations, signature restaurants, exquiste designer boutiques, relaxing full service spa and salon, exciting pool areas, leisure activities, ultra chic nightclubs XS and Surrender and the ultimate daylife hotspot Encore Beach Club.
Metropolitan chic Resort Suites feature exquiste king-sized signature Wynn pillow-top beds with luxurious linens, motorized draperies over floor-to-ceiling windows, iPod dock and plasma TV. In the bathroom, find twin sinks, another TV and oversized Turkish towels.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
- Andrea`s - Executive Chef Joseph Elevado combines his shareable Asian-inspired cuisine with a sexy atmosphere at Andrea`s. Enjoy favorites including his Wagyu beef and lobster roll, rock shrimp tempura and sizzling NY Strip steak with wasabi demi glace.
- Sinatra - Previous winner of the Forbes Travel Guide 5-Star award for Sinatra showcases classic Italian cooking, with dishes inspired by some of Frank`s personal favorites. The dining room displays original icons from Sinatra`s career: the Academy Award for ``From Here to Enternity``, the Emmy for Frank Sinatra: ``A Man and His Music``, and the Grammy for ``Strangers in the Night``. Tuscany-style patio seating is also available.
- Jardin - Offers whimsical American fare in a sleek and social environment. The restaurant features an upscale yet accessible menu of elevated classics inspired by each seasons bounty. Jardin is open daily, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Wazuzu - Overlooking the Encore casino, Wazuzu serves innovative Pan-Asian cuisine. Wazuzu`s Drunken Noodles were featured on the Food Network`s Best Thing I Ever Ate. A sprawling 27-foot Swarovski crystal dragon is featured in the dining room.
- Society Cafe Encore - Society Cafe Encore serves classic American favorites, from omelets, pancakes, and waffles to salads, soups, and burgers. The Bolldy Mary Cart offers five varieties of this cocktail favorites. The Steak and Egg sliders were also featured on the Food Network`s Best Thing I Ever Ate.
- Cabana Bar or Lobby Bar -Fusing the art of mixology with stylish service, Encore`s bars and lounges offer a wide variety of libations, including classic and contemporary cocktails, premium liquors, imported and domestic beers, bottle service, and a vast wine selection. Guests can gather at the ``floating bar`` at Botero bar, unwind in the Lobby Bar and Cafe, soak in the pool scene from the Eastside Lounge, or sip a cool cocktail poolside at the Cabana Bar.
Pools & Spas
- Pool - Inspired by festive energy of the French Riviera, the two pools at Encore ar central to the resort experience. Meticulously positioned at the heart of activity, the resort pool and the European pool present scenic views from each of the bars, restaurants, casino, and meeting rooms that envelop them. Located adjacent to one another, both pools are heated, surrounded by sculpted gardens, adorned with mosaic tiling, and feature Jacuzzi spas.
- Encore Beach Club - Home to artists like David Guetta, Diplo and Kaskade, Encore Beach Club was named Las Vegas Dayclub of the Year by Nightclub & Bars Top 100. Features 26 cabanas and 8 bungalows to enjoy relaxation poolside with a fresh, hip beat.
- Spa - The full-service spa and salon at Encore offer the ultimate in personal comfort in inspiring settings of elegance and luxury. The Forbes Travel Guide 5-Star Spa at Encore features 37 treatment rooms, spacious garden villas, couples` rooms and fitness
Tom Fazio and Steve Wynn have created 18 unforgettable holes right outside Wynn and Encore`s back door. The greens are open for use by guests and other visitors to the Vegas Strip. The par-70 course is 7,042 yards in length. Nestled away in the heart of the resort, the Country Club provides a traditional clubhouse setting rooms, pro shop, practice facility, caddy service, and professional assistance.
Entertainment & Activities
- XS Nightclub - Poolside ambiance mingles with a decadent nightclub vibe to create an oasis at Las Vegas` most exclusive address. XS is the gold standard in Vegas nightlife, where no extravagance is spared.
- Surrender Nightclub - Surrender is the chic choice for those seeking an upscale evening soiree. This sensual nightclub opens up to the surrounding outdoor oasis of Encore Beach Club as seasons allow.
- Encore Beach Club - This is the premier destination for trendsetters seeking the quality party life usually found in European hot spots. Upon entering, guests will be treated to a lush oasis featuring towering palm trees surrounding three tiered pools. Guests preferring a cooler spot can choose to lounge on oversized lily pads resting in shallow water or dance under one of the shower poles.
- ShowStoppers - The newest Las Vegas sensation, Steve Wynns ShowStoppers, brings a vibrant and talented cast of 66 singers, dancers and a full orchestra with dazzling scenery and costumes to the intimate Encore Theater. Created with the same unmistakable elegance and style that is uniquely Wynn, the show features a reinvented collection of songs that make audiences literally stand up and cheer
- Encore Casino - Ruby-red Murano glass chandeliers illuminate the casino, and images of butterflies, a symbol of good luck, are found throughout this sophisticated space.
- The Esplanade at Encore - a selection of fresh offerings. The collection of boutiques bring new stores to the retail experience. The distinguised Hermes and the eternally classic CHANEL anchor an array of offerings ncluding hotel designs from the Roger Thomas Collection and watches from IWC, Jager-LeCoultre and Piaget
- 24-Hour Casino
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 25 inch T.V or larger
- ATM Machine
- Beauty Shop/Salon (+)
- Blackout Drapes
- Business Center
- Ceiling Fan
- Clock Radio
- Coffee Shop
- Coin Operated Laundry (+)
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms
- Currency Exchange
- DVD Player
- Dry Cleaning Service (+)
- Elevator / Lift
- Fine Dining
- Full Breakfast (+)
- Gift Shop on Property
- Hair Dryer
- Handicap Rooms
- Handicap Services
- In room Mini Bar
- In room Safe
- Massage Therapist (+)
- Multilingual Staff
- Outdoor Pool
- Phone with Voicemail
- Pool Area Bar
- Pool View
- Retail Stores (nearby)
- Safe Deposit at Front Desk
- Secured Parking
- Shopping (nearby)
- Spa Services (+)
- Wheelchair Access
- Wireless Internet
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply