The non-gaming Doubletree Club Las Vegas Airport hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada is conveniently located two milessouth of McCarran Airport, and two miles east of I-15 at I-215 and Warm Springs Road (Exit 9). Our Las Vegas hotel provides a complimentary 24-hour courtesy shuttle to and from McCarran Airport; complimentary scheduled courtesy shuttle to and from MGM Grand on the Strip from 8:00am to 10:00pm; and complimentary scheduled courtesy shuttle to and from local businesses within one mile.A Las Vegas Hotel That Doesn't Break the Bank.
Situated southeast of the Las Vegas Strip, the Doubletree Club hotel in Las Vegas is only minutes away from UNLV, Thomas & Mack Center and Mandalay Bay Convention Center.
While staying with us at the Doubletree Club Las Vegas Airport hotel, you can relax and unwind while saving money. You don't have to be a high roller to enjoy:
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access Wi-Fi
- Complimentary standard laptop size in-room safe
- Complimentary 24-hour Doubletree Fitness by Precor Fitness Room
- Complimentary remote guestroom printing
- Complimentary mini meeting rooms and personal work space
- In-room 37" LCD HDTV and MPE compatible stereo clock radio
- No access fees on local, calling card and toll-free phone calls under 60 minutes
- Heated outdoor pool
- The Bakery Café - Where you can enjoy a specialty breakfast sandwich, breakfast buffet or pastry in the morning or a deli sandwich and soup in the afternoon/evening
- In-Room Dining
- 2,970 sq. ft. / 275 sq. m. of flexible and functional event space
- eEvents Booking - Ideal for booking fewer than 25 guest rooms or for booking space for an all-day business meeting, reunion, wedding or other special event
- On-site audio/visual rentals
- Full-service catering
- A comfortable and relaxed setting
- 24-hour self-serve business center with
- Two Internet accessible computers, each with its own printer
- Wired high-speed Internet access
- Printer with laptop connection
- Remote guestroom printing
- Numerous telephones
- Complimentary wireless HSIA
Whether you are on a limited budget or have money to burn, there are plenty of things to do in Las Vegas:
- Shop at The Forum Shops, The Grand Canal Shoppes, Fashion Island and Miracle Mile Shops
- Dine at a variety of restaurants by legendary chefs like Wolfgang Puck, Emeril Lagasse, Charlie Palmer and Bobby Flay
- Night life at numerous clubs such as Pure, The Bank, Tryst, Tao, Rain, Studio 54 and Margaritaville
- Attractions like the Fremont Street Experience, Fountains of Bellagio, Lion Habitat and Shark Reef
- Try your luck at one of the legendary Las Vegas Strip casinos
- Experience lavish production shows, world famous performers and lounge shows
- Play golf at an executive or championship golf course, some with breathtaking views
- Enjoy natural wonders like Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, Red Rock Canyon and Valley of Fire
Basketball - nearby bowling - nearby casino - nearby driving range - nearby fitness center - onsite. 24hours gaming - nearby golf - nearby jogging track - nearby outdoor pool. Open year around. 24/7 - onsite. heated. pool table - nearby putting green - nearby sightseeing tours - nearby tennis court - nearby walking track - nearby.
Our unique Doubletree Club Room equal parts office, den and café features an Au Bon Pain bakery café, lounge, and 24-hour self-serve business center with computer, HSIA, laptop connection and remote access printer. There are also complimentary mini meeting rooms and personal work spaces, as well as comfortable conversation areas to relax with friends or business associates.
You have the following options:
- Go back to the previous page and verify your search options.
- Business Center (+)
- Conference Rooms (+)
- Fitness Facility
- Outdoor Pool
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply.