The resort is located on 16.7 acres and situated just east of the Strip on Paradise Rd and Harmon Ave., one of Las Vegas` fastest growing entertainment corridors. The Hard Rock is within easy access of the Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas Convention Center, and McCarran International Airport.
Why Stay Here
- Exclusive rates on petite suites with Bookit.com
- The luxury tower at the famous Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
- Energetic entertainment and innovative nightlife, pool parties and music scene.
- 4.5 acres of tropical pool paradise.
- World famous REHAB pool party.
- The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Carlos Santana, Guns N Roses, Def Leppard and Motley Crew have all stayed and played here.
The HRH Tower at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino offers guests VIP amenities including private valet service, porte-cochere, an exclusive hotel registration and lobby area. Its the royal treatment from check in to check you out.
The world famous Hard Rock Hotel and Casino offers an energetic entertainment and gaming experience known for its innovative nightlife, pool parties and music scene.
Perhaps what makes this resort one of kind is the more than $4 million in rare music memorabilia throughout the hotel from famous rock legends including The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Carlos Santana, Guns N Roses, Def Leppard and Motley Crew.
Features of the property include an 11-story Casino Tower with 640 guest rooms, 17-story Paradise Tower with 490 rooms and suites and the all-suite HRH Tower with 359 suites, eight spa villas and seven penthouse suites. The resort`s casino features over 70,000 square feet of casino space over 600 slot machines, table games, the Peacock Lounge - a high-limit table game room named for the Jimi Hendrix outfit contained within, the Fender Room- a high-stakes slot machine area, and a huge race and sports book.
The sultry Body English Nightclub and Afterhours offers all night dancing and socializing or if relaxation is more your style then Reliquary Water Sanctuary and Spa provides a complete menu of treatments, plunge pools and steam rooms.
The Hard Rock is best known for its 4.5 acres of tropical pool paradise which houses the trendsetting pool parties including the famous REHAB Sunday party amd The Joint concert venue which hosts rock bands from around the world.
You won`t go hungry at the Hard Rock Resort with the wide selection of culinary delights from fine dining, casual or a late night (or early morning?) breakfast after your night on the town.
The HRH tower offers 359 spacious Suite accommodations with seperate sleeping and living areas as well as 40 smaller petite suites. You are able to enjoy this upscale retreat yet still have access to the famous Hard Rock Casino Resort. Full suites includes a separate living and sleeping area, two 40 inch Bravia LCD TVs, a fully stocked mini bar, and an oversized bathroom with cast iron Tea for Two tub. Ultra luxurious designed bedding and black out drapes made of raw linen silk ensure a deep rest. Combining a little rock n roll with a lavish atmosphere, HRH Tower offers guests the ultimate experience of supreme indulgence.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
- 35 Steaks and Martinis: The new classic steakhouse tradition, unbuttoned. 35 offers a unique marriage of traditional steakhouse cuisine and libations, complimented with clean, classic yet cutting edge design.
- Pink Taco: Popular for putting a California spin on traditional Mexican dishes.
- Culinary Dropout: Five-time James Beard Foundation semi-finalist for Outstanding Restaurateur, Sam Fox, brings Vegas a hip and funky hangout to sip creative libations, savor tasty pub grub and take in live music every weekend.
- FU: Meaning the word ``luck`` in English, Fu offers authentic Chinese cuisine with additional regional inspirations including Korean, Vietnamese, and Thai.
- Mr. Lucky`s 24/7: Open around the clock and offers a traditional style eatery with a family-friendly atmosphere. The standard diner fare is burgers, sandwiches, and breakfast items.
- Nobu: Authentic Japanese cuisine; the sushi is fresh as is all the seafood and most of the menu choices promise to introduce a guest`s taste buds to delirium.
- Fuel Cafe: A coffeehouse that specializes in assorted Illy branded Italian coffees and espresso drinks, loose leaf teas, freshly blended smoothies, and European pastries. Part coffeehouse and smoothie bar, Fuel Cafe offers home made Italian Paninis, savory South America empanadas, authentic Latin American desserts and assorted gelatos.
Meetings & Conventions
The Hard Rock offers 80,000 square feet of flexible meeting and convention space,
Pools & Spas
- Pool: The famous Hard Rock Pool offers lush landscapes, signature thatch-roof cabanas, and an abundance of water. The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Beach Club truly is an oasis in the desert, selected by the Travel Channel as one of the top 10 pools in the world. The pool`s Caribbean-blue water meanders almost a mile while lapping up to real sand beaches. Sprinkle in sunbathing beauties, a dash of swim up blackjack, and garnish with a water slide through generously landscaped rocks and palms. It`s the recipe for a perfect Hard Rock day!
- Pool Party/Day Club: Everyone knows that some of the best partying in Las Vegas happens daytime poolside. And the ultimate Vegas pool party? Hard Rock Hotel and Casino invented it with Rehab. The once intimate poolside party has grown into a destination with weekend revelers in the thousands. Get ready for Rock Star Lemonades, world famous DJs, celebrity guests and the best time you`ll have in Vegas. Everyone who is anyone gets down on Rehab Sunday. For something a little more relaxing try Breathe Pool Lounge, offering a heated pool open 7 days a week.
- Spa: Enter Reliquary Spa to find one of the simple things that, today, is sacred: a moment that is all about you. Reliquary is a place to stop. It`s your sanctuary. Simply put, it`s your place to be selfish. From massages and facials to tanning, Reliquary has it all. Here we push you to be self-centered, find your inner narcissist, embrace your egotistic tendencies, and get entirely wrapped up in yourself.
- Hard Rock Gym: With state of the art gym equipment, a full range of free weights, private training and rows of TV fronted cardiovascular machines; youll swear this is your exclusive health club back home.
Entertainment & Activities
- Rehab Sundays Pool Party: The unrivaled party that started it all returns to Hard Rock Hotel and Casino every Summer on every Sunday from April through October, the infamous Rehab party makes its ninth season splash, attracting Las Vegas most sinful and tantalizing gods and goddesses The tropical paradise environment features new cabanas, daybeds and comfortable banquettes perfect for those wanting to see and be seen Hot bodies may cool down in the Caribbean-blue water and lay atop the sandy beaches while enjoying pool fare and cocktails Entertainment includes world-renowned guest deejays as well as residents DJ Wellman, DJ Shift and more Rehab reoccurs every Sunday from 11 am until late.
- Body English Night Club: located undergroud, Body English offers intimate lighting, elegant leather booths, and multiple dance floors.
- Center Bar and Luxe Bar: Center your attention at the Center Bar inside the Casino Tower at the Hard Rock Hotel. It`s the place to party every day of the week! Located in the center of the all-new casino expansion in HRH Tower is the lustrous new Luxe Bar. Illuminated by dimly lit cast iron chandeliers and adorned with dark woods paneling and chains add to the ambiance of true rock `n` roll decadence.
- The Joint: Known for their reputation as one of the most sophisticated and authentic venues in Las Vegas Boasting a state-of-the-art sound system that delivers unprecedented live music.
- The Ainsworth is a premier upscale sports lounge. The Ainsworth presents a multitude of offerings similar to those found at its flagship location in New York City. Amenities include HD flat screen television screens for sports viewing, mouthwatering food and cocktail menu fit for both game-day champions and other enthusiasts who prefer the upscale bar and lounge atmosphere, as well as betting station operated by Cantor Gaming.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Machine
- Banquet Facility
- Breakfast Room
- Business Services
- Coffee Shop
- Coin Operated Laundry
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Elevator / Lift
- Express Check-Out
- Fitness Facility
- Game Room
- Gift Shop on Property
- Horseback Riding (nearby)
- Massage Therapist
- Multilingual Staff
- Outdoor Pool
- Pool Area Bar
- Retail Stores
- Safe Deposit at Front Desk
- Secured Parking
- Security Guard
- Spa Services (+)
- Steam Room
- Tennis Courts (nearby)
- Valet Parking
- Wedding Services
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply