IP Casino Resort and Spa is located on the serene Back Bay of Biloxi, Mississippi. If you are looking for a full-service resort with beautiful views, an amazing pool, an incredible spa, and a first-class casino, then IP Casino Resort and Spa is the place for you!
Why Stay Here
- 70,000-Square-Foot Casino
- IP Senses Spa and Salon
- Amazing Outdoor Pool
- Seven Restaurants
- 50,000 Square Foot of Meeting space
- FREE Wireless Internet
- Concerts, Dance Acts and MORE
Located within three miles of Beach Blvd and Casino Row, the IP Casino Resort and Spa is the coast`s premier one stop resort destination. This magnificent resort and casino towers thirty-two stories over the scenic Back Bay of Biloxi, Mississippi, and is home to more than 1,000 elegantly appointed hotel rooms and suites with full amenities. Boasting a 70,000-square-foot casino, IP also has an amazing outdoor pool (open seasonally), fitness center, shopping arcade, several restaurants, and serves as a concert venue for popular entertainers. Plus an amazing outdoor pool offers family-friendly recreation.
Totaling 70,000 square feet over three floors, the casino provides 2,000+ slot (coinless) and video-poker machines, 62 live gaming tables, a high-limit table and slot area, and a poker room with 16 tables.
The Traditional Rooms are contemporary, convenient and spacious. Rooms are elegantly appointed and feature a luxurious King or two Queen beds. Take advantage of FREE Wi-Fi plus Ethernet connection, which means you can easily stay connected during your stay. Other in-room amenities include two telephones including one cordless, hair dryer, coffee pot, ironing board, desk and chair. Pay-per-view movies are available in high definition (HD) with basic cable in HD.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
IP Casino Resort and Spa offers an enticing array of dining options. From burgers to Thai, you`re sure to find something to satisfy your appetite.
- Highlights Sports Bar and Grill: Located on the second floor of casino. Open 24 hours a day. Sports-themed dining includes the All Star Burger, Bases Loaded Salad, and Out of the Park entrees. 65 plasma HDTVs.
- Tien: Asian fusion dining prepared tableside. Vietnamese, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, and Thai cuisines such as teppanyaki, shabu shabu, dim sum, and sushi. Views of Biloxi`s Back Bay.
- Hide Tide Cafe: Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a casual setting. Extensive menu includes burgers. Open late.
- Back Bay Buffet: Features international food stations.
- Thirty-two: Fine-dining venue with wine cellar.
- Infusion: Serves coffees and pastries.
- Bars include the lounge, Chill; Torch and Insomnia on the main casino floor.
Meetings & Conventions
The hotel also offers 50,000 square feet of meeting space, where high-speed Internet access is provided. When planning your next meeting, wedding reception, conference, convention, or catered event, be sure to consider IP as it offers functionality and flexibility for any of your needs. The 18,000 square foot ballroom can be subdivided into four sections to accommodate groups of varying sizes. Benefit from the advantages of a no-wire presentation in all conference areas with property wide Wi-Fi.
Pools & Spas
IP`s Senses Spa and Salon is a journey into the world of exercise, beauty and relaxation. With a co-ed lounge steam room (both men and women`s steam rooms) and 19 treatment rooms, the Spa, and its aesthetic scents and skilled technicians will whisk you away into relaxation. The state of the art gym, yoga and aerobics complex overlook scenic Back Bay Biloxi and is a great way to jump start your day. Machines include elliptical trainers, stair machines, and treadmills.
Entertainment & Activities
If a first-class casino and a top-notch resort wasn`t enough to entice travelers, IP Casino Resort and Spa also hosts a variety of big-name entertainers throughout the year.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply