HOT HOTEL AMENITIES
- FREE Wi-Fi in Lobby and Restaurant
- FREE Newspaper
- Kids Stay FREE with Existing Bedding
At the Millennium Hotel Minneapolis, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a fitness facility. This property has a business center and offers secretarial services and audiovisual equipment. Wireless Internet access is available for a small charge in public areas. This Minneapolis property has event space comprising of banquet facilities and conference rooms. Concierge services and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, gift shops and newsstands, and laundry facilities.
WHY STAY HERE?
- Business Services
- In-Room Dining
- Heated Indoor Pool and Sauna
- Sundries Shop
Millennium Hotel Minneapolis is furnished with air conditioning. A wake-up service, in alliance with a daily housekeeping service, can be a advantageous part of your stay. Many people cannot go a day without Internet. If you stay here, that is no problem, as you will receive wired high-speed Internet access for a small charge. Booking a room here guarantees you can make use of a coffee/tea maker. This 14-floor property, which has just experienced a $23 million renovation, has 321 non-smoking rooms. All accommodations feature desks with ergonomic chairs, satellite TVs with pay movies, side chairs with ottomans, free newspapers and alarm clocks with iPod docks.
SIMPLE BUT DELICIOUS
The hotel`s charming venues are tasteful yet simple, joining leading-edge decor with bewitchingly presented dishes. Whether guests desire a pizza, specialty plate, gourmet sandwich or burger, they`ll find something appealing at the Millennium Hotel Minneapolis. The North 45 Restaurant and Bar is an all day dining concept brandishing locally crafted beers and regionally motivated fare.
THINGS TO SEE AND DO:
- Children's Theatre Company - Theater
- Mill City Museum - Located within the ruins of the Washburn A Mill, this museum chronicles the flour milling industry through multi-sensory and interactive exhibits and games.
- Guthrie Theater - The Guthrie Theater, founded in 1963, is an American center for theater performance, production, education and professional training. By presenting both classical literature and new work from diverse cultures, the Guthrie illuminates the common humanity connecting Minnesota to the peoples of the world.
- Minnehaha Park - Park/Waterfall
- Grand Rounds Scenic Byway - 40 plus miles of bike trails throughout the city