Near the airport, Crowne Plaza Minneapolis Int`l Airport - Mall of America is located in Bloomington`s Bloomington - Mall of America neighborhood and close to Sea Life Minnesota Aquarium, Mall of America, and Nickelodeon Universe. Additional points of interest include Water Park of America and Fort Snelling State Park.
Why Stay Here
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Free airport transportation
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor Pool
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
Crowne Plaza Minneapolis Int`l Airport - Mall of America`s restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 3.5-star property has a business center and offers secretarial services and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The property has a complimentary airport shuttle (available on request). Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
Air-conditioned guestrooms at Crowne Plaza Minneapolis Int`l Airport - Mall of America feature coffee/tea makers and complimentary newspapers. Refrigerators and microwaves are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer free local calls (restrictions may apply). Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Rooms also include irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request wake-up calls.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Meetings & Conventions
This 3.5-star property offers a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 18,000 square feet includes a conference space.
Pools & Spas
An indoor pool and spa are on site. Other recreational amenities include sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
Entertainment & Activities
- Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge
- Valleyfair Amusement Park and Soak City (15 MI/ 24.14 KM)
- Minnesota Twins Baseball at Target Field (8 MI/ 12.8 KM)
- Xcel Energy Center - Home of the Minnesota Wild (9 MI/ 14.48 KM)
- IKEA (1 MI/ 1.61 KM)
- Fort Snelling State Park (2 MI / 3.22 KM)
- Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Minnesota Zoo (5 MI / 8.05 KM)
- Guthrie Theater
- Minnesota Sea Life Aquarium at MOA
- Minneapolis St.Paul International Airport
- Military Reunions in Minneapolis, MN
- Science Museum of Minnesota (9 MI/ 14.48 KM)
- Visit the Twin Cities, Minnesota
Few Minneapolis airport hotels provide guests with a free shuttle to the Mall of America like we do. After a day of shopping, why not spend an afternoon at the Minnesota Zoo or Science Museum of Minnesota? Sports fans can catch an MLB, NFL, NBA or NHL game while in the Twin Cities. Our hotel`s location is across from the new Hiawatha Light Rail Station, making it quick and easy to get to Downtown Minneapolis and Target Field.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD $9.00 and $18.00 for adults, USD $5.00 and $12.00 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: USD $75.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD $15.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.