Fill your schedule in Grand Rapids with area attractions including Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park, Gerald R. Ford Museum and John Ball Zoo. After a busy day, unwind in a spacious room or suite with free WiFi and a 42-inch HDTV. Wake up to a free hot breakfast served daily or if youre short on time, grab a Hamptons On the Run Breakfast Bag for a healthy meal on the go. Upgrade to a suite for more space and a sleeper sofa, ideal for a group or family. Stop by our 24-hour Suite Shop in the lobby for a midnight snack or if you forgot a travel essential. Relax at the heated indoor pool and whirlpool or with a snack on the outdoor patio.
Host your next event in one of our two meeting rooms filled with natural light. Each room will hold up to 40 people for training, social gatherings or party. Outside catering is available.
- Free hot breakfast
- Clean and fresh Hampton bed
- Free WiFi in every room
- Gym/fitness center use
- Next to the Womens Health Center
- Covered parking available under the hotel, via the ramp
- Walking distance to area attractions and one mile from downtown Grand Rapids
- Hotel lighting controlled by key cards, for energy conservation
- Contemporary dcor with plenty of natural lighting in public areas
Find things to do near our Grand Rapids hotel. From a day at the Gerald R. Ford museum to hiking the trails of Lake Michigan, there is something for everyone. Walk to the downtown area for unique shopping and dining or take a short drive to your favorite places. Take the kids to the John Ball Zoo. Plan to attend one of the many events and festivals in the area throughout the year.