With a convenient location off I-95, this Newton,MA hotel is minutes from Logan International Airport (BOS) and is near the MBTA Station serving downtown Boston.
Why Stay Here
- Business Center
- Free Area Shuttle
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Center
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
For the best in Boston hotels, choose Hotel Indigo. Business travelers looking for lodging in Boston will enjoy a stay at the Newton, MA hotel, located near many major companies including Adobe, Liberty Mutual, Raytheon and Boston Medical Center. This upscale hotel in Newton is close to several Boston universities and offers premium business services with free high-speed, wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Upscale rooms and suites come with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and tea and coffeemakers. They also include pull-out sofas, while suites feature separate living areas.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Indulge yourself with a gourmet meal from BOKX 109 American Prime, or relax with a cup of Starbucks coffee from Phi Bistro.
Pools & Spas
During your stay at this boutique hotel in Newton, MA, you can enjoy the outdoor pool, and 24-hr fitness center.
- No trip is complete without seeing Faneuil Hall Marketplace, just 15 miles from the hotel, in downtown Boston. Deemed the ``Cradle of Liberty,`` this 18th century hall hosted historic speeches by Samuel Adams and George Washington.
- Stroll along the historic Freedom Trail which winds through downtown Boston. The hotel is just a subway ride away from this 2-mile trail that leads to 16 major sites, including the Boston Common, Paul Revere`s house and the Boston Massacre Monument.
- There are many new attractions and activities popping up in Boston every day, from new exhibits at the Museum of Science to Boston Movie Tours, offering tours to locations where over 30 films were made, including ``The Departed`` and ``Good Will Hunting``.
- Satisfy your craving to shop at one of the many great shopping spots near this luxury hotel in Newton, MA. Head over to the upscale Mall at Chestnut Hill, explore four floors of shops at the Atrium Mall or explore the boutique stores on Newbury Street.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet Fee: USD $50.00 per pet, per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD $15.00 per day
- Breakfast fee: USD $10.00 (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD $7.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD $50.00 per pet, per stay
- 2 per room
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Restrictions apply
- ATM Machine
- Business Center (+)
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Fitness Facility
- Ice Machine
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Seasonal Pool
- Secretarial Services
- Wired Internet
- Wireless Internet
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply