At the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston-Downtown, you`re surrounded by a world of cuisines in a variety of fine restaurants and only moments from the boutiques, antique stores, shops and galleries of Newbury Street. The Orange Line subway stop is adjacent to the hotel which provides convenient access to all of Boston and beyond. Located in the heart of the Theatre District, the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston-Downtown is just a short walk from fabulous performance venues, Chinatown, the Boston Common, Boston`s Public Garden, Tufts Medical Center.
Washington Street is a street arising in downtown Boston, Massachusetts that broadens southwestward to the Massachusetts-Rhode Island state line. The bulk of it was built as the Norfolk and Bristol Turnpike in the early nineteenth century. It is the most extensive street in Boston, and it remains one of the longest streets in the state of Massachusetts.
FULL-SERVICE DOWNTOWN HOTEL
Once home to the prestigious Don Bosco High School, this hotel has a rich Boston history and boasts well-appointed guest rooms with an impressive array of amenities and newly renovated lobby:
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- The Sweet Dreams by DoubleTree sleep experience with a custom-designed plush top-mattress, an inviting abundance of jumbo down pillows and luxurious linen
- Flat-screen HDTV with cable and premium channels, such as HBO, CNN and ESPN
- 24-Hour Business Center
- Work desks and ergonomic chairs
- Complimentary access to the adjoining state-of-the-art YMCA fitness center, with weight and aerobic rooms, group classes, basketball court, outdoor running/jogging track and indoor pool
- Superior rooms offer the convenience of a wet bar with sink, small fridge and microwave, perfect for storing and making late night snacks
The knowledgeable Concierge will gladly help with any transportation, entertainment, or business arrangement needs you may have. The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston-Downtown also provides an ideal setting for small to medium-sized groups and meetings, with comfortable event space and an accommodating, attentive professional staff. After business or sightseeing, enjoy fresh, creative seasonal menu selections or relax with a cocktail at Wisteria Restaurant and Bar. Starbucks is also located on the Lower Lobby Level, providing quick access to your favorite beverages and light fare when on the go.
Experience all of Boston when you stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston-Downtown. Allow the gracious staff to welcome you to historic Boston with our very special, signature warm chocolate chip cookie at check-in.
You have the following options:
- Go back to the previous page and verify your search options.
- ATM Machine
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Business Center
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms
- Elevator / Lift
- Fitness Facility
- Jogging Area
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility (+)
- Lounge/Bar (+)
- Luggage Storage
- Multilingual Staff
- Restaurant (+)
- Room Service
- Safe Deposit at Front Desk
- Swimming Pool
- Valet Parking
- Wireless Internet Access
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply.