The Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf hotel is the ideal location to experience all that Washington, DC and suburban Maryland has to offer. The hotel is located just off Highway 301 and convenient to Interstate 495 and 95, near a shopping mall and restaurants.Situated in the city center, you will want to make a date with flavor, history, and fun in Charles County, Maryland. Come discover Charles County and you`ll meet the very best of Maryland, right in the middle of Washington, Baltimore and Richmond. Experience Maryland`s culture, food, attractions and history.
HOT HOTEL AMENITIES
- FREE High Speed Wi-Fi
- State of the Art Fitness Center
- FREE Parking
LOTS TO DO IN WALDORF
While it is just a short 26 mile commute to the excitement of Washington D.C., there is plenty to do right in Waldorf near the hotel. There is a mall and lots of restaurants close by, as well as Cedarville State Park and the Dr. Samuel Mudd House and Museum.
WHY STAY HERE?
- Children`s Activities
- Indoor Pool
- Close to Shopping and Attractions
- On Site Restaurant and Room Service
- FREE Weekday Newspaper
EVERYTHING RIGHT WHERE YOU NEED IT
Guestrooms at the Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf hotel are 300 square feet in size and are custom-designed for comfort and convenience. Every room features complimentary WiFi, 37" HD television with DirectTV, king or queen size beds with the Garden Sleep System, which provides the perfect balance of comfort and support, and each room has a hospitality center with fridge, microwave, and coffee maker.
DINE IN WITH THE HILTON
The Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf`s restaurant has been called by locals and travelers alike the ``most unexpected find in Charles County.`` The hotel has great food and beverage options for any taste.
- The Great American Grill restaurant offers a variety of American and regional fare that is sure to please. The restaurant is open daily for breakfast and dinner.
- Room service is also available
- The Pavillion Pantry offers 24 hour convenience when you need a light snack.
- Unwind and enjoy a beer or cocktail at the HGI Lounge.
MORE TO SEE AND DO!
- Piscataway Park - breathtaking view of the Maryland fields and hillsides across the Potomac River look much as they did in Washington's time.
- Thomas Stone National Historic Site - Visit the restored house and stroll the 322 acres of Haberdeventure, a "dwelling place in the winds"
- Dr Samuel Mudd House and Museum - The buildings and surrounding grounds have remained in the Mudd family and retain much of their original ambiance.
- George Washington`s Mount Vernon - George Washington, Commander-in-Chief of American forces in the Revolutionary War and the first President of the United States, called Mount Vernon home for more than 40 years.
- Fort Washington Park - Fort Washington is one of the few remaining Seacoast Forts in its original designs.
The Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf is ADA Compliant and FEMA Approved.
You have the following options:
- Go back to the previous page and verify your search options.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-Hour Maintenance
- AAA Approved
- ATM Machine
- Airline Desk
- Audio/Visual Equipment (+)
- Babysitting (nearby) (+)
- Biking / Hiking Trail (nearby)
- Bird Watching (nearby)
- Business Center
- Business Services
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms
- Express Check-In
- Express Check-Out
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Fitness Facility
- Guest Activity Desk
- Swimming Pool
- Wake-Up Service
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply.