Make yourself at home in one of the 87 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a picnic area.
Grab a bite from a grocery/convenience store serving guests of TownePlace Suites Patuxent River Naval Air Station.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Free self parking is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Cash deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Breakage deposit: USD 399 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply