Embassy Suites Baton Rouge is centrally located about five miles from downtown Baton Rouge. Business and leisure travelers alike will find much delight in this exquisitely renovated hotel.The Embassy Suites hotel is perfectly situated for guests to make the most of their time in Baton Rouge.
At the Embassy Suites Baton Rouge hotel your dining experience is sure to be unforgettable. Expert chefs prepare an array of delightful dishes in the hotel restaurant.
- Complimentary cooked to order breakfast with a variety of options
- Enjoy complimentary drinks and refreshments at the Managers Reception
- Enjoy American Cuisine at its best at the Zydeco Bar and Grill open for lunch and dinner
The Embassy Suites Baton Rouge hotel is within close range of many local attractions. Within just two miles of the hotel, there are a variety of shops and restaurants for you to enjoy.
- Louisiana State University
- Casino Rouge, a riverboat casino
- Greater Baton Rouge Zoo
- Belle of Baton Rouge Casino
- LSU Rural Life Museum
- Blue Bayou Waterpark
- Port Hudson Battle Grounds
- If you are planning a business trip to Baton Rouge, take advantage of the fantastic corporate services available to you
The Embassy Suites Baton Rouge hotel suites are spacious and comfortable. Guests staying in Baton Rouge can enjoy a great nights sleep in a setting where relaxation and refreshment are essential. Standard features include:
- Spacious bedrooms with either one king or two full beds
- Sleeper sofa in the living room
- Two 25 inch televisions with full cable
- pay-per-view and video games
- Mini refrigerator
- Coffee maker
- For business guests the conference suites offer a spacious six person table in the living room to work in comfort
You have the following options:
- Go back to the previous page and verify your search options.
- Business Center
- Conference Rooms
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet
- Wireless Internet Access
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply.