The Hampton Inn and Suites hotel located just 10 minutes from downtown Alexandria is an ideal location to experience this intriguing area. Some people refer to Alexandria as the heart of Louisiana, a place where the adventure, culture and history all come together in a extraordinary flavorful mix.Alexandria is a city that offers visitor`s the warmth and friendliness of small town living combined with the finest the big city has to offer.
The Hampton Inn and Suites Alexandria hotel is conveniently located off I-49 Exit 90 and one mile from Alexandria-Esler Regional Airport. The hotel is located close to nearby attractions such as the Arna Bontemps African American Museum, the Riverfront Convention Center, the Alexandria Museum of Art, Lloyd House, Kent House Plantation, the oldest standing structure in Central Louisiana and near the Paragon Casino. The hotel is within two hours of Shreveport and Baton Rouge, a little over three hours from New Orleans, and less than an hour from historic Natchitoches (Nack-a-tish) along the Cane River. More than 500,000 visitors annually trek to Natchitoches during the holiday season to enjoy the light displays, riverbank vendors, shops, restaurants and nightly tours by streetcar or carriages.
The hotel offers a full range of services to help you enjoy your stay. Whether you are planning a wedding, family reunion, little league game or a business meeting the hotel with all of its resources can help you with all of the details.
- Complimentary Daily Hot Breakfast
- Business Center / Meeting Rooms w/ Audio/Visual Equipment
- Business Phone/Fax Service
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry/Valet service
- On-site Convenience store
- Outdoor Pool
- Printer / Photo Copying Service
- Safety deposit box
- 100% Non Smoking Rooms
- FREE High speed internet access
- FREE USA Today newspaper
- Connecting Rooms Available Upon Request
- Coffee maker w/ Complimentary Coffee Assortments
- Granite counter tops and vanity
- Handicap Accessible Rooms Available Upon Request
- Iron/Ironing board / Guest Laundry Room
- LCD Flat panel cable television
- Work desk with adjustable lamp and Ergonomic Chair
Visitors will love the small-town feel of the area, but with metropolitan amenities that are within easy driving distance of the hotel. Visitor`s that love the outdoors will enjoy the fresh air and relaxing activities that surround the hotel, visit the beautiful historic homes, great shopping, fantastic entertainment and world class golf courses like Audubon Trail and Oakwing Gold Club. Guest`s can spend the day lounging by the pool or get their blood pumping in the Fitness center. Come see for yourself and find plenty to appreciate in the heart of Louisiana.
You have the following options:
- Go back to the previous page and verify your search options.
- Business Center
- Business Services (+)
- Casino (nearby) (+)
- Complimentary Coffee
- Conference Rooms
- Fitness Facility
- Full Breakfast
- Golf (nearby) (+)
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility (+)
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Pool
- Safe Deposit at Front Desk (+)
- Shopping (nearby) (+)
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Access
- Wireless Internet
- Wireless Internet Access
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply.