JW Marriott Indianapolis is a business-friendly hotel located in Indianapolis, close to Indiana State Museum, Indiana State Capitol, and Indiana Convention Center. Nearby points of interest also include NCAA Hall of Champions and Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians.
JW Marriott Indianapolis features a coffee shop/café and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This 4-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers small meeting rooms and audiovisual equipment. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Indianapolis property has 9569 square meters of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities. This is a smoke-free property.
1005 air-conditioned guestrooms at JW Marriott Indianapolis feature iPod docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Accommodations offer city views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer multi-line phones with voice mail. 37-inch flat-screen televisions have premium satellite channels and pay movies. Rooms also include coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, hair dryers, and complimentary toiletries. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered daily, and guests may request wake-up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 36 per day
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You have the following options:
- Go back to the previous page and verify your search options.
- 24 Hour Room Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Machine
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Banquet Facility
- Business Services
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Rooms
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Elevator / Lift
- Event Catering
- Express Check-In
- Express Check-Out
- Fitness Facility
- Gift Shop on Property
- Indoor Pool
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking (Fee)
- Porter / Bellhop
- Secured Parking
- Security Guard
- Valet Parking
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply.