Located on the Kohala Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii, the 1800 acre Mauna Kea Resort is situated along two of the world`s finest beaches, and near two of the state`s best golf courses.
Why Stay Here
- Legendary Landmark Resort
- Championship Golf Course
- Three restaurants and lounge
- 2,500-Square Foot Fitness Center
- Mauna Kea Spa and Salon
- Three Restaurants and lounge
- Children`s Activities
- Championship Golf Course
- 11 Tennis Courts
- Hawaiian Culture Activities
- 2,500-Square Foot Fitness Center with Classes
- Indoor and Outdoor Meeting Space
The world-renowned Mauna Kea Beach Hotel is located on beautiful Kauna oa Bay, considered by many to be the islands single most picturesque beach. Crescent-shaped with pure white sands and shimmering aqua waters, it is perfect for water sports including swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, sailing, kayaking, catamaran riding, whale watching and deep-sea fishing. Even at night, guests step onto a circular lava outcropping overlooking the Bay, to watch the manta rays swim beneath.
From serene golf views, to breathtaking ocean vistas, the guest rooms at Mauna Kea are all presented in the trademark Rockefeller style of ``understated elegance.`` Spacious floorplans are inviting and include crisp, clean lines, could white and bold sunset colors and refined furnishings. At Mauna Kea, you`ll enjoy a luxury guestroom experience in ultimate comfort.
- Private lanai
- 32 - 40 inch Hi-Definition television
- Media hub
- iPod clock radio
- Wireless high-speed internet (fees apply)
- Mini refrigerators stocked with bottled water replenished daily
- Coffee maker and Kona Blend coffee service
- L`Occitane toiletries
- Luxury linen
- Safe for valuables
- Robes and slippers
- Iron and ironing board, hair dryer
- No Resort Fees
Mauina Kea Golf Course - Designed by Robert Trent Jones, SR., the Mauna Kea golf Course remains the standard by which all other island courses are judged. Since 1964 the course has led the way in standards of course beauty and design, solidifying its title as one of the most scenic and favored golf courses. Avid golfers and guests take advantage of the splendid greens, recently updated and beautified by Rees Jones.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless internet: USD $14.95 Per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD $14.95 Per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD $14.95 Per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD $14.95 Per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD $15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD $20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD $75.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply