The Barefoot Beach Resort is in Indian Shores on the Gulf of Mexico, nine miles south of Clearwater and 20 miles northwest of downtown St. Petersburg. There is plenty of shopping to do at the Largo Mall, a seven-mile drive, or you can inspect the displays of the Armed Forces Military Museum, within nine miles. Caledesi State Park is 12 miles. St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport is 14 miles away.
Why Stay Here
- On-Site Concierge Service
- Direct Beach Access
- Heated Waterfront Pool with Sundeck
- Well-lit walkways for safety
- Close to Popular Attractions
Resort is dispersed across five acres of beachfront property with sweet-scented palms and hibiscus, a radiant waterfront pool, picnic areas, grills for cookouts, and private docks for boating. Commanding a view of the intracoastal, and precisely across from the Gulf of Mexico and Indian Shores Beach, Barefoot Beach Resort`s vacation rentals extends the chance to relax in a personal, friendly setting, while still savoring the comforts of home. This resort serves hotel-like amenities, but with the kind solitude you can only find at home. Recreational amenities include a business center, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access in public areas, laundry facilities and guest parking is free. Concierge services and tour/ticket assistance are available. This is a non-smoking resort.
These fully-furnished condominiums come equipped with the latest in professional amenities, and some include private patios and non-smoking units. The resort includes full-sized kitchens with gorgeous granite countertops, a coffeemaker, stovetops, freezer, full-sized refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and a wet bar. Free high-speed Internet access is offered, as well as air-conditioning, an iron/ironing board, alarm clock, a telephone and cable television. The bathrooms are equipped with showers, a hairdryer, and complimentary toiletries.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
The fortified island where Barefoot Beach Resort is established is lucky to have many regionally owned organizations that are celebrated with locals as well as vacationers. Whatever your tastes, you will find something you will be captivated by within a few miles of the resort - steaks, chops, French, Italian, Chinese, sushi, pizza, etc. After all, what tourists really are ravenous for when they come to Florida is seafood! There are endless numbers of seafood restaurants all over this area.
When you stay at Barefoot Beach, you can ask the staff about special offer coupons for dining at one of these four seafood spots:
- Crabby Bill`s has a casual atmosphere with indoor picnic tables and an outdoor venue and they serve wonderful grouper sandwiches, shrimp any way you like it, oysters, steaks, plus a whole lot more.
- The Salt Rock Grill is right next door to the resort and has upscale and elegant surroundings.
- The Lobster Pot is a favorite. Lobster is the specialty, of course, but there are other delicious seafood dishes as well.
- The Friendly Fisherman as the view, the fun, and the food.
- Caladesi Island State Park - Shore birds and seagulls, serenity and seclusion are all here.
- The Clearwater Cinema Cafe - Two movie theaters and a cafe with a full menu and smoke-free.
- Great Expectations - Children`s Museum
- Sunken Gardens - A botanical paradise.
- BayWalk - Sumptuous dining and lots of shopping.
The daily resort fee includes:
- Bicycle rentals
- Beach towelsBottle water in units with koozies
- Off-site fitness center access
- Banquet Facility (+)
- Barbecue Grills
- Beach Access
- Biking / Hiking Trail
- Boat Dock
- Business Center
- Coin Operated Laundry (+)
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms
- Free Local Calls
- Free Parking
- Heated Pool
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility (+)
- Non-Smoking Property
- Outdoor Pool
- Picnic Area
- Sun Deck
- Swimming Pool
- Trolley Route Nearby
- Walk to Nightlife
- Wheelchair Access
- Wireless Internet
- Wireless Internet Access
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply