Blind Pass Resort is located on the island of St Pete Beach, Florida, between the Gulf of Mexico beaches and Boca Ciega Bay. St. Pete Beach is where you want to be! Close to everything, yet miles away. A beautiful peninsula located on Florida`s West coast, the area is bordered by the Gulf of Mexico to the west and by Tampa Bay to the east.
Why Stay Here
- Gated and Secure Property
- Complimentary Self-Parking
- Heated Pool with Waterfall
- Free Wireless High-Speed Internet Access
- Minutes away from Sea Critters Waterfront Cafe
A low-rise, budget friendly option near to one of the best beaches in the country!
All rooms offer complimentary Wi-Fi, flat panel LCD TVs, AC, microwave, and refrigerator.
Pools & Spas
Heated Pool with Waterfall
Roughly eight blocks to beaches, movie theater, dining, and shopping gives guests an optimal experience.
Nearby attractions also include:
- Busch Gardens in Tampa
- Orlando`s Walt Disney World
- Tampa International airport.