BookIt.com Guest Rating
Instant "Members Only" Coupon Codes Emailed NOW When You Sign Up for FREE Membership!
You are already an existing user.
Do you want to opt back in?
Please check your email inbox for a confirmation message.
Just click the link to complete your subscription and receive your coupon codes.
Welcome to the Hilton Orlando, a AAA Four Diamond hotel offering the benefits of a full-service Orlando resort and Spa, a meeting and convention hotel, and the only area hotel directly connected to the Orange County Convention Center.Our Orlando resort helps to redefine the hotel experience for today's traveler, offering fun vacations, winter packages, wedding sites, as well as meeting events and convention facilities. Here you will find the inimitable balance of resort amenities and event facilities amid a beautiful, natural setting.
An Orlando Hotel Ideal for Meetings and Events, while the need to have fun and relax remains key for reasons of health, productivity, and well being, today's environment encourages a more serious, business-focused setting for important events.
Hilton Orlando Resort amenities included with the $25.00 Resort Charge include:
- Water Features: Main resort pool with water slide and fountain, quiet pool, private cabanas, whirlpools, and lazy river
- Recreation: Tennis/basketball/volleyball/bocce ball courts, a 9-hole Executive Putting Golf Course
- Fitness/Wellness:Full-service spa (with 15 treatment rooms including 2 couples rooms, steam room, full body showers, hair/nail salon, and retail area), Hilton Fitness Center by Precor, and quarter-mile jogging trail
- Social: Two large fire pits ideal for evening gatherings, poolside Upper Event Deck for social engagement and performances, Southwest Terrace/Lawn, a top choice among Orlando Hotels.
Upscale accommodationsat our Hilton Orlando hotel are comprised of 1,400 well-appointed guestrooms, including 53 suites.
- Hilton's Serenity Bed
- In-room refrigerators
- Cuisinart dual-cup single-brew coffee maker
- Workstation with nesting table and Herman Miller ergonomic chair
- programmable safes
- Large 37" LCD TVs
The Hilton Orlando resort offers seven creative and fresh dining options:
- Spencer'sFor steaks and chops, Spencer's is sophisticated and approachable. This New American Steakhouse redefines the classic steakhouse with intelligent preparations and contemporary twists. We serve Prime Spencer's Cut aged 21 to 28 days, fresh local seafood matched with local organic produce, over twenty wines by the glass and scratch made cocktails
- David's Club Bar and GrillAn American "Gastro Pub" showcasing creative and contemporary comfort foods. This elevated Orlando, Florida sports pub experience offers a high energy environment with local and craft beers and eclectic wines by the glass, as well as a fresh and creative menu.
- The BistroA Modern American Bistro featuring simple, fresh, and natural food in a comfortable and casual setting. Open for breakfast and lunch.
- Lobby LoungeAn ideal gathering spot adjacent to the hotel's lobby. The perfect place to relax and unwind. Featuring handcrafted cocktails and a small bite menu perfect for sharing.
- Tropics Pool Bar and GrillSimple poolside fare with a tropical twist. Sit back and relax with a citrus sangria or a signature Tropic's cocktail.
- The MarketplaceOffering fresh baked pastries, rustic baguette sandwiches, organic salads and convenience items "on the go." This bistro features a gelato bar and proudly serve Starbucks Coffee.
- In-room dining Restaurant quality food served in the privacy of your guest room.
Those looking to plan a meeting, conference, or event in Orlandoneed to look no further than the Hilton Orlando hotel with:
- More than 175,000 SF of versatile function space
- 50,000 SF Orlando Ballroom
- 30,000 SF Orange Ballroom
- 21 meeting rooms; 13 divided into two sections
- 9 boardrooms
- A complete and accessible Business Center
Located on Destination Parkway at the crossroads of I-4, the Beach Line and International Drive, this Orlando hotel is perfectly situated in the center of Orlando, and close to: Pointe Orlando (5 minutes), Entertainment and restaurants of Sand Lake (10 minutes), Mall of Millenia, Prime Outlets, Orlando Premium Outlets, Florida Mall, Festival Bay, Orlando International Airport - MCO (15 minutes, 13.5 miles), Sea World (3 minutes, 1.5 miles), Universal Studios Orlando and Islands of Adventure (7 minutes, 4.9 miles), Walt Disney World Theme Parks (15 minutes, 7.5 miles), Nightlife in Downtown Orlando, Orlando Museum of Art, Orlando Science Center, Kennedy Space Center, Cocoa Beach.
- Business Center
- Conference Rooms
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet
- Wireless Internet Access
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply.