The Preferred Choice among Jacksonville Hotels after an exhilarating day visiting Jacksonville, retreat and relax in your spacious two-room suite and refresh your spirits. Guests of Jacksonville Baymeadows, Florida hotel are perfectly pampered with luxurious accommodations with all of the comforts of home.
Why Stay Here
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Evening Manager`s Reception Offering Refreshing Beverages and Light Snacks
- Omaha Steakhouse- Featuring Prime Reserve Steaks Open Daily for Lunch And Dinner
- Experience In-Room Dining Provided by Omaha Steakhouse
- Tropical Atrium
- Sparkling Indoor Pool
- Fitness Center
- Meeting Rooms
- Landry Facilities
- Wireless Internet Access Available Throughout Hotel
- Full Service Business Center
- E-Events - Book Small Groups Like Reunions, Weddings
Guests of Jacksonville Baymeadows, Florida hotel are perfectly pampered with luxurious accommodations with all of the comforts of home. The Preferred Choice among Jacksonville Hotels after an exhilarating day visiting Jacksonville, retreat and relax in your spacious two-room suite and refresh your spirits.
Located downtown is the Times Union Performing Arts Center, Veterans Memorial Coliseum, EverBank Field (home of the Jacksonville Jaguars), and the Prime Osborn Convention Center. Enjoy the best of Jacksonville restaurants, nightlife, and shopping within 5 miles of the hotel. At I-95 and Baymeadows Road (Exit 341) 28 miles south of the airport and 8 miles south of downtown.
- Mini Fridge
- 2 Telephones with Data Ports
- Dining/Work Table
Jacksonville Weddings make Jacksonville hotel your first choice for Florida accommodations, offering attentive service staff and unrivaled amenities.
- Downtown Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Landing
- Times Union Performing Arts Center
- Prime Osborn Convention Center
- Jacksonville Museum of Science & History
- Jacksonville Veterans Memorial
- Jacksonville Zoo
Enjoy easy access to Jacksonville\\\\\\\'s local corporations such as Bank of America, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Chase Manhattan, Citibank, Wachovia, and many more!
The swimming pool will be closed Sunday, March 27, 2016 - Thursday, March 31, 2016 and will reopen on Friday, April 1, 2016.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply