HOT HOTEL AMENITIES
- FREE Wi-Fi In Lobby
- Egyptian Cotton Linens
- FREE C.O. Bigelow Skin and Body Care Products
Loews Madison Hotel is situated in an ideal location for political minded guests or travelers wishing to experience an insider`s view of Washington from a landmark address that is just 4 blocks to the White House and within walking distance to Embassy Row and the National Monument. A 24-hour fitness center including steam room and in-room spa services are also available. This hotel`s modern business center is open 24-hours a day for your convenience. Flexible conference and meeting facilities are available for corporate functions, family reunions or any special event. Loews Madison Hotel is a pet-friendly hotel.WHY STAY HERE?
- Within Walking Distance to Area Attractions
- Historic Landmark Location
- Near World Class Galleries
- Exquisite Restaurants Nearby
- Spa Services On-Site
COMFORT IN THE HEART OF THE CITY
Once a sleepy southern-style town, Washington DC is now as cosmopolitan as any other city in the nation. Take time to explore the nearby area attractions like Fords Theater, Lincoln Museum, The Pentagon, Department of the Interior Museum, Georgetown University and Old Towne Alexandria.
This sophisticated hotel in Washington DC has 356 well-appointed guest rooms including 9 suites designed to provide the utmost elegance and privacy to the elite guests. Rooms are complemented with oversized desks and ergonomic chairs, allowing guests to work in their hotel room, with all the comforts of home or the office. While staying at the Loews Madison Hotel you will enjoy fabulous amenities like complimentary Wi-Fi in the lobby, cable television with premium channels, telephone with voice mail, complimentary use of plush bathrobes, 24 hour room service, wake-up calls and a Keurig coffee maker with coffee.
Whether gearing up for your day with a power breakfast, enjoying a lunch buffet, cozying up for light fare and drinks, or sitting down to a selection of creative small plates, you`ll enjoy warm and vibrant dining in Washington DC. Locally-grown products, farm-fresh ingredients and innovative menu items created by the chefs at the Loews Madison Hotel capture the authentic flavors of Washington, DC and the mid-Atlantic region.
BOOKIT.COM PREFERRED ACTIVITIES
- Postscript - Inspired by Cafes in Europe, this restaurant focuses on small plate menus for breakfast and lunch and entree portions for dinner. Enjoy the seasonal al fresco seating along 15th Street and warm, relaxing atmosphere inside. Specialties include panini, artisan pastries and barista specialties.
- The Federalist - Is located adjacent to The Madison and is known for resurrecting culinary traditions of the Mid-Atlantic region and the American - European union. The 18th century American menu features heirloom varietal vegetables, Amish Chicken Roulade, Roasted Atlantic Cod and you don`t want to miss dessert like the Rice Pudding Fritters or the Brown Butter Poached Pear.
- Lobby Bar - Features hand-crafted cocktails, exclusive wines, small-batch whiskies and scotches and is the place to relax and unwind after work or after a day of sightseeing. The Lobby Bar also offers a variety of small plates, cured meats and sandwiches.
DC is a city full of culture and history and offers numerous free activities. However, for those exciting activities that you don`t want to miss you can purchase your tickets in advance through BookIt.com when you book your accommodations.
- International Spy Museum
- Madame Tussauds Washington DC
- Georgetown Food Tour
- Old Town Trolley Tour of Washington DC
- Monuments by Moonlight Night Tour
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-Hour Maintenance
- AAA Approved
- ATM Machine
- Airline Desk
- Audio/Visual Equipment (+)
- Babysitting (nearby) (+)
- Biking / Hiking Trail (nearby)
- Bird Watching (nearby)
- Business Center
- Business Services
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms
- Express Check-In
- Express Check-Out
- Fitness Facility
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guest Activity Desk
- Handicap Accessible Elevator
- Interior Corridors
- Wake-Up Service
- Walk to Metro
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply