Make yourself at home in one of the 777 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Snacks are also available at a coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has 37,000 square feet (3 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
Know Before You Go
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16.00 and USD 24.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.46 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply