Hi Country Haus offers a quiet mountain atmosphere and popular amenities. Winter Park's extensive mountain trail system is right outside your door and it promises unparalleled mountain beauty to hikers and mountain bikers alike. Accommodations range from studios to 3-bedroom condos and all offer excellent value.
- Picnic tables and barbeque's throughout complex
- 2½ miles from the Winter Park Ski Area on the free shuttle route
- Indoor pool
- 4 hot-tubs
- Sun deck
- Picnic pavilion
- Children’s play ground area
- Game room
- FREE Wi-Fi Access at the Clubhouse
- Ski shop (on site)
- Convenience store (on site)
- Small movie theater (on site)
- CD and video store (on site)
- Bar and dining establishments (on site)
- Meeting room available for groups
The lounge and laundry room will be open every day - 10am -10pm. Two hot tubs will be open on Friday evening and Saturday/Sunday 10am - 10pm. The pool will remain closed until construction is complete.
- Full kitchen
- Moss rock fireplace
- TV, VCR & telephone
- Some units have private decks available on request
Locals Tip: The Fraser River flows through the middle of this rocky mountain complex and has a beautiful view of the continental divide and the slopes of the Winter Park Ski Resort.
Proximity to the slopes: 2½ miles from the Winter Park Ski Area on the free shuttle route.
Note: Starting on April 1st to November 1st, the Hi Country Haus recreation center is going to be demolished and they are rebuilding a completely new building and facilities. Unfortunately this will mean that all guests staying at the property will not have any central amenities.
- BBQ Area
- Conference Rooms (+)
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room (+)
- Great for Kids
- Great for Nightlife
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Non-Smoking Property
- Picnic Area
- Shopping (+)
- Shuttle to Lifts
- Sun Deck
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply