River Mountain Lodge offers all the convenience of a condominium with the hotel extras to match. This charming, European-style lodge is located in the heart of Breckenridge, directly across the street from the Four O'clock ski run and mere steps from Main Street. Easy access to shopping, dining and skiing makes this one of the most desirable locations in Breckenridge. The River Mountain Lodge is cozy and congenial with a warm, friendly staff dedicated to making your vacation a success. Enjoy 24-hour front desk service, outdoor heated pool, hot tubs and fitness center. Celebrate a hard day on the slopes with an apres-ski cocktail in the newly remodeled Fireside Lounge. Minimum age required at check-in is 25. Please note that there is a limit of 1 Parking Spot per Reservation. Please note that the pool at River Mountain Lodge is going to be closed for maintenance until June 15, 2016. Please note there is a 7 percent resort fee, calculated from the total stay amount.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Outdoor Pool
- Exercise Gym
- Conference Facilities
- Meeting/board rooms
- Meeting facilities
- Wireless internet connection
- Lake Dillon (9.93 Mile)
- Keystone Ski Resort (8.75 Mile)
- Breckenridge Ski Resort (0.96 Mile)
- Vail Ski Resort (20.79 Mile)
- Copper Mountain Ski Resort (5.19 Mile)
- Frisco Historic Park & Museum (7.09 Mile)
- Arapahoe Basin (14.56 Mile)
- Loveland Ski Area (15.86 Mile)
- Country Boy Gold Mine (2.33 Mile)
- Peak 8 Fun Park (2.00 Mile)
- Blue River Plaza (0.28 Mile)
- Keystone Ranch Golf Course (7.87 Mile)
Check in procedure: Check-in is at 4PM. Check-out is at 10AM. Minimum aged required at check-in is 25. Check-in is located at 100 South Park Avenue, Breckenridge, CO 80424.
Late check in procedure: Please call office at 1-970-453-4000 or 1-800-661-7604 for after hours instructions.
Front office is open 24 hours.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply