Hot Hotel Amenities
- Complimentary Evening Wine Reception featuring Wines of Napa and Sonoma Valley
- Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Complimentary San Francisco Chronicle Newspaper
- State-of-the Art Fitness Center
- Concierge Services Available
- On-Site Restaurant: Masa`s
- Valet and Self Parking ($)
Union Square Location
The Executive Hotel Vintage Court is located in the heart of downtown San Francisco, just two blocks from Union Square, The Financial District, Chinatown, and the Theater District. This magnificent property is convenient to shopping, restaurants, and the Moscone Convention Center, making it a beloved location for business and leisure travelers alike. Nearby stores include Macy`s, Saks Fifth Avenue, Prada, Gucci, and Tiffany`s.
Why Stay Here?
- Guaranteed Reservations at the acclaimed Masa`s Restaurant
- Nightly Wine Receptions in the Cozy Lobby
- Complimentary Listing of San Francisco`s Wine Events and Wine Store Locations
- Complimentary Tasting Coupons for many of the Napa Wineries
- Plush Bathrobes in all Guest Rooms
- Expert Concierge Service offering Preferred Reservations at all the best restaurants as well as tours throughout the City and the Wine Country
Reflecting the warmth and hospitality of the nearby wine country, each of the hotels 106 non-smoking guest rooms are named for a local California winery. Along with artifacts from each namesake winery, the Executive Hotel Vintage Court accommodations feature newly renovated furnishings and fabrics. The colour scheme of green-on-green with creams and caramels combined with dark polished woods and wrought iron details creates a contemporary twist to a very inviting ambiance. Additionally, the intimate hotel lobby is graced with originally commissioned artwork depicting Napa wine collections and features a wall of wine lockers available to store your wine treasures.
In downtown San Francisco the Executive Hotel Vintage Court is home to one of San Franciscos most honored restaurants Masas; a fine dining destination for locals and visitors alike. Located on Nob Hill Masas has been internationally acclaimed since opening in 1984. Executive Chef Gregory Short serves contemporary French Cuisine using Northern California ingredients at the height of freshness. This four diamond rated restaurant has also consistently been awarded Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence for its international wine list presided over by master sommelier and general manager Alan Murray. Hotel guests are often offered exclusive early seating options with special menu offerings. The Lobby Louge in Masa`s Restaurant is serving selections from their 800-strong wine list and other worldly cocktails Tuesday - Saturday from 6pm to 9pm.
- Data Port
- Hair Dryer
- In room Mini Bar
- Ironing Board
- Pay Per View
- Phone with Voicemail
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply