- ✔Exclusive "App-Only" discounts
- ✔Faster & easier to use
- ✔Improved sorting & filtering options
- ✔Flights, hotels AND vacation packages
- ✔BookIt.com® Members Lounge
- ✔View your travel itineraries in real time
Instant "Members Only" Coupon Codes Emailed NOW When You Sign Up for FREE Membership!
You are already an existing user.
Do you want to opt back in?
Please check your email inbox for a confirmation message.
Just click the link to complete your subscription and receive your coupon codes.
Housed in a gorgeous 1925 Gothic style building, the grand and fashionable Kensington Park Hotel revisits an era of elegance, with historic San Francisco charm. Often heralded as having the best address on Union Square, Kensington Park Hotel is conveniently located on Post Street, at the Powell Street Cable Car Line. Kensington Park Hotel is home to Farallon Restaurant, Post Street Theatre, and the San Francisco Elks Club.
Hot Hotel Amenities
- Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Complimentary Morning Coffee and Tea
- Complimentary Town Car Service Available 7am to 9am within a 2 mile radius
- Use of Fitness Center at Hotel Diva
- 24 Hour Business Center
- Full Concierge Service
- Valet Parking ($)
Why Stay Here?
- Ideal Location in Union Square
- Preferred Seating at Farallon Restaurant
- Complimentary Sherry and Tea Hour Served Nightly in the Grand Lobby
- Serta Perfect Sleeper Mattresses
- Pet-Friendly Hotel
- 36 inch Flat Screen TVs in Guest Rooms
Beautifully appointed guest rooms create an air of peaceful tranquility. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and the perfect place to relax after a long day of sightseeing, shopping or business. The exquisitely designed rooms are furnished in rich mahogany, tufted white elegant headboards and crisp white bed linens. Every hotel room has been artfully designed, with unique touches that not only give comfort, but allow you to rest in a luxurious atmosphere. Each of the rooms is equipped with the modern amenities today`s travelers have come to expect such as flat screen televisions, free wireless internet, complimentary coffee and tea.
Farallon is a resemblance of a beautiful underwater fantasy that has proven to be the ideal setting for the sophisticated 'coastal cuisine' menu created by Chef Franz. The Jelly Bar invites you into the restaurant, where custom made jellyfish chandeliers float overhead and octopus stools sit next to glowing columns of kelp. Follow the sandy ocean floor to the caviar staircase covered with 50,000 iridescent indigo-blue marbles as it sweeps up to the balcony.
Sunday: 5pm - 9:30pm
Monday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10pm
- Business Center
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Elevator / Lift
- Fitness Facility
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tennis Courts (nearby)
- Valet Parking
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply.