Hot Hotel Amenities
- Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Complimentary Morning Coffee, Tea, and Pastries
- Complimentary Afternoon Tea and Wine Social
- Fax Service and Copy Machine
- Valet Parking ($) and Public Parking Nearby
- Pet Friendly: Non-refundable $25 per stay per pet
- Concierge Desk
Beresford Arms is located just three blocks from the Powell Street Cable Cars and two blocks to Union Square. The popular cable cars symbolize the City by the Bay, and offer transportation to popular attractions such as Fisherman's Wharf, Telegraph Hill, Ghirardelli Square and Pier 39.
Why Stay Here?
- Three Blocks from Union Square and the Cable Cars
- Easy Walk to the Financial District and Moscone Center
- Suites featuring Whirlpool Baths, Bidets and Wet Bar or Kitchenette
- Large Elegant Lobby to Relax and Meet Friends
- Handsomely Appointed Rooms
The hotel is listed on the National Register Of Historic Places as one of the architectually significant structures that comprise San Francisco`s Nob Hill Historical District. The management and staff are very proud of the unique design features of the building and over the years they have strived to preserve the historical character of the hotel and at the same time offer guests every convenience and modern luxury. Room amenities include: cozy seating area, TV/VCR, AM/FM clock radio, minibar (additional fee), iron and ironing board, phone with data port, and private bath.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply