Why Stay Here?
- 4-STAR Resort
- 2 Large Adult Swimming Pools
- 1 Children`s Pool
- Complimentary Airport Shuttle
- Basketball Courts / Jogging Track
- Bicycle and Boat Rental / Sailing
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Laundry/Valet Service/Dry Cleaning
- Lighted Outdoor Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Court
- Water Activities
- Parking is also available with rates of $22 for self parking and $30 for overnight valet parking
Great San Diego Bay Location:
Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina is close to the most popular things to do in San Diego, including the San Diego Zoo, Gaslamp Quarter and Sea World Park. Shops and restaurants abound at nearby Horton Plaza.
Exciting Resort Activities:
With so many activities at your fingertips on-property at Sheraton San Diego Hotel, once you arrive you won't want to leave. With a basketball court, tennis courts, spa, a water sports provider, health club, three year-round pools, water volleyball, jogging trails, bicycle rentals, Wii Game room and restaurants, there's no need to leave the grounds to have a great time. Or you can chase the sun and choose from a 1934 Vintage Sailing Yawl that carries up 20 guests or a high speed X Navy Seal Rib boat for six guests. Gather up to 49 of your closest friends and climb aboard The Aolani a South Seas Catamaran or on the Inspiration a classic Cabin Cruiser. Explore, share the warmth, and connect with friends and family.
The Sheraton San Diego accommodations are relaxing and comfortable, and most have incredible views of either the Bay or Marina. Split between the Bay Tower and Marino Tower, these guest rooms and suites are sure to exceed your expectations. All feature the Sheraton Sweet SleeperSM Bed. In addition, the Executive Club Level rooms offer complimentary continental breakfast and hors d'oeuvres. Other room ammenities include coffee maker, ergonomic desk chair and oversized writing desk, in-room movies and Nintendo games, private balcony or patio, refrigerator rental, rollaway beds and Room Service.
Diverse Cuisine, Exceptional Service
With plenty of dining to chose from, enjoy a different delectable experience every night of your stay!
- Shoreline Restaurant - Enjoy poolside snack, drinks and grilled favorites. Seasonally open for lunch and dinner seven days, open until 9 pm on weekends.
- Tapatini - Tapas and Wine Bar - Where martinis are redefined and Spain`s legendary Tapas are prepared using inspired ingredients of Baja, South, and Latin American origin. Gather to experience the casual ambiance, food, wine, Mojitos, and unique spirits on the patio overlooking Harbor Island Marina. A selection of Fumar cigars are available (outside only).
- Quinn`s - Catch up on the latest sports news or with friends, Quinn`s is the place to go. This friendly sports bar has views of the WaterWorks pool and Marina features entertainment, billiards, signature favorites, and local micro brews.
- Harbor`s Edge - Harbor`s Edge, the main dining room, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner caters to your palate with contemporary American cuisine. Prime steaks, poultry, seafood, and creative dishes are prepared to perfection. With a private dining room and spectacular Marina views, it also features specialty salads and sandwiches at lunch.
- Bay Tower Lounge - Located in the Bay Tower, this quaint lounge offers a light breakfast alternative in the morning. In the afternoon, it`s great for comfort food and a cocktail to connect with friends and business associates in a convenient and inviting setting.
This property is pet friendly. Dogs up to 50 pounds are allowed. Dogs cannot be left alone in the guest room. Dog bed and feeding bowl are provided.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply