Hyatt Regency Mission Bay is just under 6 Miles from the San Diego International Airport (SAN) and only a short water-taxi ride to SeaWorld.
Why Stay Here
- 3 pools w/ waterslides and aquatic activities
- Full-Service, eco-friendly Blue Marble Spa
- PAL Junior Ballroom, Bayside Ballroom, and Executive meeting rooms available
- Over 30,000 sq. ft. of beautifully landscaped function areas w/ fire pits for outdoor activities including dining, wedding, team building events and outdoor rentals
- City tours departing daily from hotel
- Dining and Entertainment at your fingertips
- Red Marlin Restaurant & Terrace: Discover the tempting flavors of our regionally-inspired dishes, featuring local, sustainable ingredients in innovative dishes.
- Red Marlin - Seasonal Events: Start a new family tradition on beautiful Mission Bay.
- Einstein Bros. Bagels and Provision Company: Baking and Brewing Daily
- Swim Bar & Lounge: Dive into ``Swim`` - the lounge and pool bar with bay views, a 5-foot, 360-degree aquarium and imaginative cocktails.
- Red Marlin Bar and Terrace: With an open-air bar and 360-degree views of Mission Bay Red Marlin is a great place to relax and socialize friends.
- Room Service: Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner in the comfort and privacy of your guestroom.
- Hyatt E-Concierge: Pre-arrange services and activities prior to your arrival
Experience the beautifully reborn Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina. A stunning $65 million transformation brings the epitome of California coastal chic to this San Diego hotel. Enjoy incredible ocean views, waterfront dining, a contemporary poolside lounge, an eco-friendly spa, and redesigned guest rooms and meeting rooms. Delight in a water playground with three new pools and multiple water slides, waterfront health club, and a full-service marina with jet skis, sailboats, kayaks, sports fishing and whale excursions. Hyatt Regency Mission Bay offers everything you could wish for in a San Diego hotel. All of these amenities, coupled with the premier location close to famous sights, makes this luxurious new hotel the unparalleled choice for discerning travelers.
- High Speed wired and wireless Internet access
- In-room safe (large enough to hold a laptop)
- Deluxe bath amenities
- Refrigerator, hairdryer, and iron w/ironing board
Please be advised: A daily resort fee of $19.00 plus tax/per person will be charged. The resort fee will include:
- FREE Wi-Fi
- FREE Local Calls
- 2 Bottles of Water
- Bike Rentals
- Value Booklet
- 25 inch T.V or larger
- Boat Dock
- Breakfast Room
- Clock Radio
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms
- Data Port
- Deck, balcony or terrace
- Desk/Work Area
- Elevator / Lift
- Express Check-Out
- Fine Dining
- Gift Shop on Property
- Guest Activity Desk
- Hair Dryer
- Interior Corridors
- Kiddie Pool
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility (+)
- Multilingual Staff
- Multiple Swimming Pools
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- On-Site Check In
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking (Fee)
- Phone with Voicemail
- Pool Area Bar
- Room Service (+)
- Spa Services
- Sun Deck
- Sundry Shop
- VIP Rooms
- Valet Parking (+)
- Water Sports
- Wireless Internet Access (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply