BookIt.com Guest Rating
The Doubletree Club Hotel San Diego on Hotel Circle is convenient to I-5 and I-8, just minutes from San Diego International Airport.This San Diego Hotel is at the gateway to San Diego and the Mission Valley area and it's been reinvented to provide you with a more comfortable stay.
Doubletree Club Hotel San Diego combines full-service convenience with Doubletree's unmatched standards of excellence to create a truly relaxing environment. Each deluxe room provides the ease of a personal office, the comforts of home and extra touches such as private balconies and panoramic views.
- Choice of one king bed and sofa sleeper or two queen beds and sofa sleeper, all with luxurious Sweet Dreams bed by Doubletree
- Built-in reading lamps on all beds
- Separate sitting area with a contemporary leather sofa sleeper
- 32" LG flat screen TV and complimentary premium channels including HBO, CNN and ESPN, as well as pay-per-view movies and on-demand video games
- Large desk with ergonomic sitting area
- Free wired and wireless high speed Internet
- Mini refrigerator
- Renovated bathroom with granite-topped vanities and new fixtures; complimentary aromatherapy bath amenities
- Private balcony
- MP3 compatible alarm clock
- Complimentary Wolfgang Puck in-room coffee and teas
- Iron and ironing board
- Dual-line phones voice mail
Discover the reinvented Doubletree Club Hotel San Diego which offers an enhanced guest experience that features brand new, contemporary guest rooms, refreshed restaurant and bar, state-of-the-art fitness center, lobby area and meeting space. Conveniently located on San Diego's famed Hotel Circle in Mission Valley, Doubletree Club Hotel San Diego is a great hotel for your San Diego stay, whether you're traveling for business or pleasure.
For on-site recreation, enjoy the outdoor pool, fitness room, game room, and the Panini Grill and Bar. Room service is available 24 hours. The hotel offers laundry facilities, laundry valet, currency exchange, an ATM, luggage hold, a gift shop, newsstand, tour desk, and cell phone rentals. Please note, on-site parking is available at $16 per day. The hotel may change the fee amount without prior notice.
This hotel also boasts luxurious, brand new guest rooms which include all the comforts of home and must-have amenities for the business and leisure traveler alike.All rooms have private balconies, mini-refrigerators, air-conditioning, clock radios, coffeemakers, hairdryers, irons and ironing boards, sleeper sofas, voicemail, dataports, and cable TV with HBO and Nintendo.
It's all about location. Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, being centrally located is key. And you can't beat Doubletree Club Hotel San Diego's location:
- Five minutes from San Diego State University (SDSU) and Qualcomm Stadium
- Five minutes from great attractions including San Diego Sea World, San Diego Zoo, Old Town
- 10 minutes from San Diego International Airport, San Diego Convention Center, San Diego State University (SDSU), PETCO Park, Gaslamp Quarter and Coronado Island
- Across from Riverwalk Golf Course and two of the best shopping centers in San Diego Mission Valley Mall and Fashion Valley Mall
- 30 minutes from the San Diego Wild Animal Park, LEGOLAND and Carlsbad
- Surrounded by hundreds of dining options ranging from inexpensive fast food to some of the best five-star restaurants in the world.
You have the following options:
- Go back to the previous page and verify your search options.
- Business Center (+)
- Coffee Shop
- Coin Operated Laundry (+)
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Service (+)
- Elevator / Lift
- Fitness Facility
- Golf (nearby) (+)
- Horseback Riding (nearby) (+)
- Interior Corridors
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking (+)
- Room Service (+)
- Tennis Courts
- Water Sports (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply.