Instant "Members Only" Coupon Codes Emailed NOW When You Sign Up for FREE Membership!
You are already an existing user.
Do you want to opt back in?
Please check your email inbox for a confirmation message.
Just click the link to complete your subscription and receive your coupon codes.
The Hilton Pasadena hotel is a cozy boutique-style hotel in the heart of Pasadena, California home to the Rose Bowl Game and the annual Tournament of Roses Parade.When looking for a hotel in the picturesque, historic and vibrant city of Pasadena, look no further than the Hilton Pasadena hotel.
Centrally located in the heart of Pasadena, California, The Hilton Pasadena offers a relaxing and enjoyable time away from home. By staying at the Hilton hotel in Pasadena, either for work or leisure, know that the Hilton Pasadena has everything you are looking for.
- Complimentary shuttle within a 2 mile radius
- Pet friendly facility
- Heated outdoor swimming pool equipped with a whirlpool spa
- Well-appointed fitness center
- A variety of golf courses nearby
- The best in fine California cuisine at our Trevos Restaurant
- NEW Grill/Bar 168 serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- The Patio, adjacent to Grill/Bar 168
- The Coffee Corner
- 28,000 square feet of flexible meeting and convention space
- High-speed and Wireless Internet access throughout the hotel
- Full service Business Center
- 42`` flat-screen HDTV
- One king bed or two double beds
- Hilton Serenity Bed
- Wireless, high speed-Internet access
- Smart Desks with desktop outlets, task lighting and ergonomic chair
- Hilton Serenity Bath Collection™ by Crabtree and Evelyn®
- Hilton clock radio with MP3 connection
- Two line phones with Voicemail
- Iron and ironing boards
- Coffee maker with complimentary coffee and tea
- Views of San Gabriel Mountains
Local Attractions You Won`t Want To Miss. Convenient accessibility from all major Interstate freeways puts you in close proximity to major Southern California`s major attractions, such as the world famous Rose Bowl, and the annual Tournament of Roses Parade. Enjoy famous beaches with spectacular sunset views of the California coastline.
Experience all the fun, glamor, and excitement of Hollywood and Universal Studios located within half hour from the hotel. Visit your favorite characters at the Disneyland Park, Disney`s California Adventure Park, and Downtown Disney District located an hour away.
Grab some peanuts and Cracker Jacks and watch a baseball game at the Dodger Stadium, located a mere 5 miles away.
The Norton Simon Museum features seven centuries of European Art, including works by Van Gough, Picasso, Rembrandt, and Fragonard. Walk to fantastic dining, shopping, and entertainment venues, including Old Pasadena, South Lake Avenue, and the Playhouse district. Whether your stay at this hotel in Pasadena, CA involves business, vacation, or a little bit of both, the caring hotel staff looks forward to welcoming you here.
- Business Center (+)
- Conference Rooms (+)
- Fitness Facility
- Outdoor Pool
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply.