Spend you mornings sight seeing all of Monterey`s beautiful scene and come back that afternoon and treat your self to Portola Hotel and Spa`s on-site spa facility.
- 24 Hour Business Center
- Bicycle Rental
- Child Care Services
- Chocolate Chip Cookies upon Arrival
- Concierge Desk
- On-Site Dining and Lounge
- Complimentary Fitness Center
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in Lower Lobby and Lounge
- Jogging and Bicycle Routes
- On-Site Shops and Galleries
- Room Service
- Dry-Cleaning and Laundry Service
- Spa Facility
- U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED® Certificate
- Dogs Welcome [Additional Fees Apply]
As soon as you step foot inside this hotel you will be greeted and treated as if you had been there 100 times before. Enjoy friendly employees, spacious rooms, and amazing views at the Portola Hotel and Spa.
- Complimentary Newspapers
- Eco-Friendly Bath Amenities
- Feather Top Beds
- Triple Sheet Bed Linens
- Hair Dryer
- Wi-Fi Internet Access [Additional Fees Apply]
- Premium/Organic Coffee and Tea
- In-Room Game System
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Make-up Mirror
- Over sized Work Desk
- Phone w/ Voicemail
- Flat Screen Television
Pet Policy: Only dogs allowed and a fee of 50 dollars per stay will be charged.
Note: A 17 dollar per day self parking fee will be charged. Valet service [Optional] charges a fee of 20 dollars per day. To access Wi-Fi in room, a fee of 9.95 dollars will be charged for 24 hours of access.
- Jacks Restaurant offers the best local cuisine the area has to offer. Using only the freshest local ingredients available, you can enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner indoors or on their pet-friendly heated patio. Enjoy fresh seafood, naturally raised beef, and locally grown produce anytime of the day.
- Jacks Lounge is your next stop after a long day of visiting attractions or after a big dinner at Jacks Restaurant. Unwind by the fireplace and enjoy a top shelf cocktail or a glass of Monterey’s locally produced wine.
- Peter B`s Brewpub is Monterey`s only microbrewery and has been a local favorite for sometime. Stop in and enjoy one of their seasonal brews made with the freshest ingredients. You can also enjoy small appetizers with your drinks such as, Artichoke Dip or Fish `n Chips.
- Cannery Row is about 1 mile away and offers something for everyone and anyone. Check out all of the local shops and stores that Cannery Row has to offer and then treat yourself to one of the multiple restaurants and Wine Tasting Rooms that are available. Cannery Row is truly a one-stop shop destination.
- Monterey Bay Aquarium is located only about 1.5 miles away and is home to more than thousands of plants and animals. With 623 different species on display, you are sure to spend the entire day in awe of nature’s underwater sea life.
- The Fisherman’s Wharf, only minutes away from the hotel offers everything from local restaurants to whale watching tours. Once a local wholesale fish market, now a one stop shop for a plethora of activities to spend your entire day or even your whole weekend!
- The Del Monte Shopping Center is located 2 miles away and offers something for everyone and anyone. Whether you want to go shopping all day or go out for dinner and catch a movie after, The Del Monte Shopping Center has it covered.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply